Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: PSA buying eastern Europe ammo machines

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    I hope they include 6.5 Grendel.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    From Atlantic Arms the other day.

Other info on the Future Ammo front , Palmetto has contracted with a Eastern European firm to bring over their ammo production tooling and know how and set up in the US to manufacture Domestically made steel cased ammo. While there has been no firm prices ironed out they anticipate this to be competitively affordable for shooters who were previously shooting Russian sourced ammo . PSA is serious with this venture and their investment cost is staggering so I think we will see a positive impact from this on the ammo market in the future.
    Buy It Cheap!
    Stack It Deep!

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by recon View Post
    From Atlantic Arms the other day.

Other info on the Future Ammo front , Palmetto has contracted with a Eastern European firm to bring over their ammo production tooling and know how and set up in the US to manufacture Domestically made steel cased ammo. While there has been no firm prices ironed out they anticipate this to be competitively affordable for shooters who were previously shooting Russian sourced ammo . PSA is serious with this venture and their investment cost is staggering so I think we will see a positive impact from this on the ammo market in the future.
    That's the exact post I saw. Couldn't find it again after I initially read it and Facebook refreshed.
    C co 1/30th Infantry Regiment
    3rd Brigade 3rd Infantry Division
    2002-2006
    OIF 1 and 3

IraqGunz:
    No dude is going to get shot in the chest at 300 yards and look down and say "What is that, a 3 MOA group?"

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by polydeuces View Post
    Crowd fund?
    Group buy?
    And I'm ony half joking.
    All kidding aside, could this be done?
    Quote Originally Posted by RHINOWSO View Post
    Sure, with several million in capital and similar amounts of credit, plus people in the industry with the know how.

All to make %ages on sales....
    All I know is I got confirmation that there is manufacturing of ammunition in Ukraine from someone who knows. I can try to get a contact but I don't know if he will give me that information or not.
    I am part of that power which eternally wills evil, and eternally works good.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex V View Post
    All I know is I got confirmation that there is manufacturing of ammunition in Ukraine from someone who knows. I can try to get a contact but I don't know if he will give me that information or not.
    A quick Google search will turn up a half dozen Ukrainian ammunition manufacturers. Between them and the Eastern Europeans, there's really no reason why the Russian shortfall can't be mitigated.

Feedback Score
    21 (100%)
    What I figured.
    Leaving me with that old chestnut of "Who benefits?"......
    Per Ardua ad Astra.
    STS - gone but not forgotten.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex V View Post
    LOL

Alas I don't have the money to start an ammo importation business.
    I though he was talking about Hunter and Joe....
    “The Trump Doctrine is ‘We’re America, Bitch.’ That’s the Trump Doctrine.”

"He is free to evade reality, he is free to unfocus his mind and stumble blindly down any road he pleases, but not free to avoid the abyss he refuses to see."

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123