Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The next pandemic is just around the corner! (was "you're not going to believe this")

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

The next pandemic is just around the corner! (was "you're not going to believe this")

Note the timestamp on this video. She ****ing called it. The whole damned thing, she called it. And most importantly, she didn't just guess. She simply extrapolated what was going on from what the swamp creatures in Washington were doing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wV9Rl6d2Mys&t=53s

Also of note, this was the exact same time that the overnight market completely melted down, forcing the fed to secretly restart QE and then lie about it for months. It was so obvious that by late 2019 even the mainstream media was sardonically referring to it as "not QE." And to this day, there's not been any plausible explanation for it. Well, until now. I began to suspect last month that's what was going on, after hearing about the PCR tests in China.

Oh yea...about that. Also in that same time frame, China, we now know, was stockpiling massive quantities of PCR tests.

They ****ing knew way back then, and that information obviously got leaked through a DC **** buddy network, from the intel community to Wall Street, which then panicked and almost brought down the overnight market that same day.

And oh yea, ya'll remember this one? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2019%E...lness_outbreak

Those vape deaths, that in retrospect sound a lot like covid? Yea, that started in April 2019, and we still don't have any explanation what caused it. And mysteriously it stopped, despite bootleg vaping being bigger than ever.

Here's a quote for ya from the vaping article: "Cases peaked in September 2019."

I hope you guys realize what this means. Covid has almost undoubtedly been with us since AT LEAST the Spring of 2019, the better part of three years, meaning we all likely have natural immunity by now. Sounds like it started that Spring and reached epidemic levels that Fall in September, and got reported in the news as vape deaths. I even distinctly remember a lot of those alleged vape deaths, the kids swore up and down they hadn't used the vapes and people were all like yea they're lying. Well maybe they weren't lying after all.

The adults they could just write off as pneumonia. Kids so rarely die of pneumonia though they had to come up with an excuse.

You can even imagine exactly how this thing probably went. When it became an epidemic in September of '19, I imagine the truth leaked and started spreading on Wall Street among insiders. One fund manager whispers to another, "Hey, you know that vaping thing you keep hearing about in the news? Yea, well, those people are actually dying of a new super flu and the government is covering it up." Next thing you know all of Wall Street is expecting the announcement and market crash any day, so the banks start refusing to lend to each other, creating the overnight crisis.

Those assholes knew. Trump knew. And not only did they cover it up, but after it was pretty much over, when they had all their ducks in a row, they unleashed this unnecessary hell on us all. Never let a good crisis go to waste, right?

ETA: And oh looky here: https://www.urmc.rochester.edu/news/...g-and-covid-19
    Last edited by okie; 10-20-21 at 07:32.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    If kids are statistically unlikely to die of covid, how are the vape deaths covid?

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Inkslinger View Post
    If kids are statistically unlikely to die of covid, how are the vape deaths covid?
    Exactly what I was thinking. Let's not start making stuff up. There is an abundance of evidence something happened in that lab in September of 2019.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    It was only a few kids. The reason it made news though is because of HOW they died. Doctors had never seen anything like it before. But I distinctly remember reading about kids who got it who swore up and down they had never vaped. And some of the kids who died, their friends swore up and down they didn't vape. Everyone assumed they were lying, now I'm not so sure.

Quote Originally Posted by HKGuns View Post
    Exactly what I was thinking. Let's not start making stuff up. There is an abundance of evidence something happened in that lab in September of 2019.
    There's also an abundance of evidence that it was in the US at that time already. We have our Wuhan lab narrative, and the Chinese have their own narrative about Fort Detrick. I would say the overwhelming evidence is that it was already in circulation long before either hypothesis postulates. Which would explain why the Chinese were stockpiling PCR tests and why the US under Trump was creating a vaccine task force. One piece of reasoning in the Chinese narrative that holds water is that it must have already been in the US because of all the variants found here.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Holy sh!t...ya'll ain't gonna believe this one

Quote Originally Posted by okie View Post
    It was only a few kids. The reason it made news though is because of HOW they died. Doctors had never seen anything like it before. But I distinctly remember reading about kids who got it who swore up and down they had never vaped. And some of the kids who died, their friends swore up and down they didn't vape. Everyone assumed they were lying, now I'm not so sure.

There's also an abundance of evidence that it was in the US at that time already. We have our Wuhan lab narrative, and the Chinese have their own narrative about Fort Detrick. I would say the overwhelming evidence is that it was already in circulation long before either hypothesis postulates. Which would explain why the Chinese were stockpiling PCR tests and why the US under Trump was creating a vaccine task force. One piece of reasoning in the Chinese narrative that holds water is that it must have already been in the US because of all the variants found here.
    When I was a kid, I swore up and down I didn’t do something knowing good and well it did. Do you remember with the vaping they were talking about “popcorn lung”? Nobody has presented any evidence of what was happening to the to the kids dying from vaping has any similarities with covid. The video seems to be a home run, your vape theory is a swing and a miss though.
    Last edited by Inkslinger; 10-20-21 at 10:12.

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)
    I don’t have references, or time to hunt anything that is freely available on the internet, but ‘pop corn’ lung has been attributed to the carrier oils used in vape cartridges, specifically bootleg THC carts or oils. In other words, people illegally making and distributing THC in vape form are using what ever carriers they can source, and I think the leading cause of injury and death is from low grade industrial vitamin E oil. Sounds healthy, right? Wrong- the oil, especially the cheapest low grade forms used, is toxic to lung tissue when vaped. Think of it from another angle- for those living in states where cannabis is permitted, where are the statistics linking recreational THC vaping to injuries? Following this path, do you logically think that minors, the bulk of the patient population affected by pop corn lung, are the only people vaping THC? Although the industry is not regulated like other main stream consumables, there are some assurances that any legitimate cannabis producer is not going to compromise their for-profit business by using low grade products, if doing so would open them to law suits. The people making the vape oils that are hurting users are underground, making a quick buck and selling to people who don’t have access to cannabis via over the counter, legal sales, ie, people living in states where cannabis is not tolerated, and or people who are under age.

Feedback Score
    I started watching but have to work. We all talked about the overnight rate, and how it seemed that the powers that be were worried about a black swan event that literally would do huge damage in a few hours. A global pandemic sure fits that description.

This wasn’t passing around in early 2019. Unless is was origin minus that had a low R and low symptoms. If the original strain was around, we would have seen it. Maybe summer time kept it in check to some degree, but in 2020 we saw COVID increase during summer in some states.
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    When I was a kid, I swore up and down I didn’t do something knowing good and well it did. Do you remember with the vaping they were talking about “popcorn lung”? Nobody has presented any evidence of what was happening to the to the kids dying from vaping has any similarities with covid. The video seems to be a home run, your vape theory is a swing and a miss though.
    On the contrary! If you start reading some studies and know what terms to search for, you're gonna find the similarities are there. Popcorn lung is slang for "Bronchiolitis Obliterans," and if you use that search term in connection with covid you find that it's extremely similar to covid lung. Popcorn lung is a collection of specific types of damage found together, and if you start reading the studies you find that covid lung is basically similar in that it's also a collection of specific features, and there's a lot of overlap between the two, and a lot of variations of both. Ergo, not all features are present all the time. So there's overlap, in other words.

Here's a quote from one study:

...none of the CT features of COVID-19 seem to be specific or diagnostic, and COVID-19 pneumonia shares CT features with other non-infectious conditions that present as subpleural air-space disease. For example, patients with bronchiolitis obliterans (AKA popcorn lung)...
    The study goes on to conclude basically that covid lung isn't distinct, and shares a lot of features with other conditions, like for example popcorn lung. In other words, it's saying it wouldn't be hard to mistake one for the other, because they share a lot of common characteristics.

Then we find out that not all vape patients had popcorn lung:

https://www.nbcnews.com/health/vapin...e-u-s-n1087296

We also find out from that article that the vape kids who did develop popcorn lung only had a "popcorn lung-like" illness. In other words what they were seeing was not only varied, but pretty unique.

Then with more searching we find out that covid is a known risk factor for developing bronchiolitis obliterans in young people.

Tie all that back together with the article I already posted talking about how vapers have an increased risk of lung problems from covid. That would certainly explain why they never found a cause for the vape deaths. Vape on its own, usually okay. Covid on its own, usually okay. But it looks like in rare cases when a vaper gets covid it can go really bad. Those two together seem to have really destructive consequences in some people.

Quote Originally Posted by Co-gnARR View Post
    I don’t have references, or time to hunt anything that is freely available on the internet, but ‘pop corn’ lung has been attributed to the carrier oils used in vape cartridges, specifically bootleg THC carts or oils. In other words, people illegally making and distributing THC in vape form are using what ever carriers they can source, and I think the leading cause of injury and death is from low grade industrial vitamin E oil. Sounds healthy, right? Wrong- the oil, especially the cheapest low grade forms used, is toxic to lung tissue when vaped. Think of it from another angle- for those living in states where cannabis is permitted, where are the statistics linking recreational THC vaping to injuries? Following this path, do you logically think that minors, the bulk of the patient population affected by pop corn lung, are the only people vaping THC? Although the industry is not regulated like other main stream consumables, there are some assurances that any legitimate cannabis producer is not going to compromise their for-profit business by using low grade products, if doing so would open them to law suits. The people making the vape oils that are hurting users are underground, making a quick buck and selling to people who don’t have access to cannabis via over the counter, legal sales, ie, people living in states where cannabis is not tolerated, and or people who are under age.
    See above post. Not all the kids even got popcorn lung, and the ones who did actually got a "popcorn lung-like" disease, that just so happens to look a lot like what covid lung does.

The carrier oil was only a hypothesis that was never proven. Nor was it ever demonstrated why out of the tens of millions who use them only a very small percentage had any problems whatsoever. If the cartridges themselves were solely responsible, you would expect to see a lot more cases. I remember them talking about that in the news a lot when that was going on, how strange it was that it was affecting so few, despite so many having used them. They eventually didn't have an explanation and concluded it was somehow due to THC, but of course never found a link.

It's also important to note that vitamin e acetate, the proposed cause, is found in lots of commercially available cartridges, with and without THC, and even with and without nicotine. It's more common in THC cartridges, according to some studies, but that's not universally true like the media claimed in the end.

And again, now you have to start listening to the kids who swore they never touched a vape. Maybe they were telling the truth after all?

And finally, it's also important to point out that the strain that would have been going around at that time would have been different from the one we assume was the original. That would make alpha a variant, and everything we know about virology would say that it would likely be less dangerous than the original virus, and present with slightly different symptoms. For example, the Spanish flu is still with us to this day, it just no longer causes the severe symptoms that it once did because it's adapted.

I think the takeaway here is that all this stuff is way more nuanced than the media presents it. And there's still no concrete explanation for exactly what happened with the vape deaths. Not all the patients got popcorn lung, not all the patients vaped THC, not all of them used pods with vitamin e, and, quite possibly, not all of them even vaped to begin with.

Quote Originally Posted by FromMyColdDeadHand View Post
    I started watching but have to work. We all talked about the overnight rate, and how it seemed that the powers that be were worried about a black swan event that literally would do huge damage in a few hours. A global pandemic sure fits that description.

This wasn’t passing around in early 2019. Unless is was origin minus that had a low R and low symptoms. If the original strain was around, we would have seen it. Maybe summer time kept it in check to some degree, but in 2020 we saw COVID increase during summer in some states.
    I just now remembered that event 201 was in October of 2019. Conspiracy theorists apparently have it backwards. They assumed they did event 201 and then released the virus shortly thereafter. Looks like the reality is that there was a preexisting virus (of yet to be determined origin, admittedly) that they covered up, and then kept in their back pocket to bring out at a time when they could use it to achieve their ends. Like the man said, never let a good crisis go to waste.

As for how it went unnoticed, I mean, if my hypothesis is correct, it didn't. Not entirely. Hence the EVALI syndrome of mid to late 2019. Adults dying of it they could just write off as pneumonia deaths.

It's also been noted by many that were it not for the 24/7 fear mongering that covid could have easily gone unnoticed, because most of the people dying from it probably would have died anyways. In other words, there weren't enough surplus deaths initially to really raise alarm bells. Not until later in the lockdowns when people started drinking and drugging and not going to the hospitals when they had chest pains and whatnot.

The initial ventilator abuse cannot be overstated either in the excess mortality rates. They fully admit they killed a bunch of people with vents, and that's not even mentioning the likely impact of Remdesivir. So hypothetically, an initial outbreak in Spring of 2019, peaking in early Fall, might have gone almost completely unnoticed because it may have 1) primarily killed people who were on death's door to begin with, and 2) being unknown, didn't bring on the overuse of vents and experimental meds like it did in 2020.

Feedback Score
    Not to hijack this thread, but I kinda feel like this all kinda correlates with the Spartacus letter and my thread I started that got locked. Something very big and evil is going on behind the scenes... Just sayn.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/rGhHDM5ftWiQ/

https://www.bitchute.com/video/aFN4GyIN2wh9/

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ToeCutter View Post
    Not to hijack this thread, but I kinda feel like this all kinda correlates with the Spartacus letter and my thread I started that got locked. Something very big and evil is going on behind the scenes... Just sayn.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/rGhHDM5ftWiQ/

https://www.bitchute.com/video/aFN4GyIN2wh9/
    I keep hearing about spartacus letter, but I've not read it. Can you give a synopsis of what it is?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast