Ok so I have one. Not really AR related but it is firearm related. I have a CZ Scorpion that I love. However the trigger leaves quite a bit to be desired. Several folks sell trigger shoes and springs for it (this was back before anyone had come out with a drop in kit) but I knew that wasn't going to cut it. I ordered springs and a trigger shoe from a company called Shooters Element. He offers trigger jobs but I decided I wanted to spend some money locally and I took it to a local shop to work on. Which, by the way, has done some really nice work for me in the past. A few weeks later I get it back and its horrible. I'm not sure they even polished anything. It may have been worse than stock. On the way home from the shop I called Shooters Element and the owner answered the phone. It was his cell number and he's a one man show. I told him what had happened and he laughed, saying yeah I get these calls alot. Send it to me and Ill fix it. Now, keep in mind his trigger install and polish only costs like 55 bucks. Even with the parts added in it is still under a hundy. I am of course somewhat skeptical at this point after having been burned once. I put it in the mail on a Monday. On Wed he calls me "Dude, this thing is a mess. They didnt touch a thing internally, the springs are installed incorrectly, and to top it off they never tightened up the screws on your safety levers. I took care of it and oh, I also polished the drum on the safety selector so it smooth like butter now." I had it back in my hands by the following Monday. A week turn around and the trigger is pretty fantastic. Not AR fantastic but worlds better than stock. I wish I had more work to send that guy's way.