Page 11 of 66 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast

Thread: Alec Baldwin kills someone in movie accident

Feedback Score
    the left will embrace the dangers of guns see even prop guns kill !!!

The problem they are going to have is why is someone so anti gun shooting people and killing them on a movie set and why did he not check it why did this happen and why again is someone making money off guns if they are against them

The left will embrace him as a hero who stands up most likely ? Could be wrong

But the thing is he is a idiot and shot someone with a loaded gun playing around !

IMHO kinda a bad situation as he has know way out now and the bad side of me hopes people NEVER let him forget it and just keep it going and going and going and going and going

Feedback Score
    58 (100%)
    Boycott his shit movie.

I believe if an actor is stupid vocal anti 2A, they’ve given up their right to make a living exploiting firearms.
    There are a lot of those slimeballs out there.
    A true "Gun Guy" (or gal) should have familiarity and a modicum of proficiency with most all firearms platforms.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Man I feel sorry for the dude. Hopefully this experience will humble him and make him a better person. I feel even more sorry for whoever's fault this was. Even if it was some freak accident not due to negligence, I'm sure that doesn't make them feel any better.

Beyond that, this sort of thing is pretty much bound to happen from time to time. They oftentimes do dangerous stuff on movie sets, and sometimes people get hurt and killed. Humans are forgetful and negligent creatures, and sometimes even when we're at our best there are fatal flaws in our safety systems that nobody could have predicted.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Or on the other hand I just found this: https://imgur.com/a/gJGkVVo#Bb0xExE

Maybe the Clintons paid him to send a message?

I seriously don't think that's what happened, but I wouldn't be altogether surprised if it were. Hollyweird is ten miles deep down the rabbit hole, and who knows what goes on behind closed doors with some of these people. The Hollywood establishment, the media, the music industry...they're all tied up in a nice neat little ball with the political despots who run this country, and they are some weird freaky shitbirds to the max. All that Epstein shit, all the satanic weirdness surrounding the likes of that Abromovich character they all flock around. All you can say about the elite is that they play by a whole different set of rules, and that they live in a seriously ****ed up reality I'm sure none of us could even begin to comprehend.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    So why and how do live bullets end up on a movie set?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Averageman View Post
    So why and how do live bullets end up on a movie set?
    That’s the real question I have. There should be no reason for it when working shootout scenes at all. Sterile environment.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel556 View Post
    That’s the real question I have. There should be no reason for it when working shootout scenes at all. Sterile environment.
    Well that and why in the F is he pointing a gun and firing it at someone in the crew.
    Chances are he was horsing around like the ass he is when it happened.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Hm.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    I believe in peace, love and extremely violent weapons systems... just in case that whole peace-and-love thing doesn't work out.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    One of the articles I read indicated there were three pistols on a cart.

When it came time to do the scene or whatever it was they were doing, the director (or someone like that) grabbed one of the pistols off the cart and handed it to Baldwin.

The sad thing is anyone who was familiarized with firearms would know to do very fundamental checks when handed a firearm. Much less when you were going to be pointing it in the direction of people.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by pinzgauer View Post
    One of the articles I read indicated there were three pistols on a cart.

When it came time to do the scene or whatever it was they were doing, the director (or someone like that) grabbed one of the pistols off the cart and handed it to Baldwin.

The sad thing is anyone who was familiarized with firearms would know to do very fundamental checks when handed a firearm. Much less when you were going to be pointing it in the direction of people.
    Wow that sounds like something the NRA would say...

Page 11 of 66 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast