Page 22 of 66 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast

Thread: Alec Baldwin kills someone in movie accident

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by prdubi View Post
    She has been on a scrubbing campaign for the last 3 days..
    I mean come on now..
    What does she have to hide?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    I have to wonder, when you hire a girl to be the armorer and she's clearly way in over her head, at what point does she learn she's a patsy?
    And just like any young and inexperianced person, she attempts to cover her tracks which makes her look even more guilty...

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Averageman View Post
    I have to wonder, when you hire a girl to be the armorer and she's clearly way in over her head, at what point does she learn she's a patsy?
    And just like any young and inexperianced person, she attempts to cover her tracks which makes her look even more guilty...
    When your desperate..it happens.

I an starting work as a state hospital juvenile teacher.

Nobody wanted the position because its the state nut house.
    I have experience with prison schools so it's no big deal.

I have only 4 students and all of them are taking online correspondence courses and I'm just a teacher to help them if needed.

Once other substitutes found out it's just 4 kids...
    Everyone wants the job now.

It could have been 30 kids and all of them are nuts but it wasn't.

My point is that for you roll the dice and take your chances.

She rolled her dice and it came out wrong.

Last edited by prdubi; 10-26-21 at 06:27.
    I believe in peace, love and extremely violent weapons systems... just in case that whole peace-and-love thing doesn't work out.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by prdubi View Post
    She rolled her dice and it came out wrong.
    No, what I'm saying is, if I was going to shoot someone, she would be the armorer I would hire, perfect patsy. Easily manipulated.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    No, what I'm saying is, if I was going to shoot someone, she would be the armorer I would hire, perfect patsy. Easily manipulated.
    Yep I agree ..considering that the cinematographer was gonna do a special on Hollywood pedophiles.

I believe in peace, love and extremely violent weapons systems... just in case that whole peace-and-love thing doesn't work out.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Chat a bit, show interest in her work, become playful and attentive, then ask her if you can really shoot the guns....?
    Now you've set the stage.

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by jsbhike View Post
    She could be a dumbass, but that isn't known either. Her dad was one of Jeff Cooper's favorites.
    Nepotism, even worse.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by vicious_cb View Post
    Nepotism, even worse.
    For years I was a Mechanic on Military Equipment, I've got tools in my Tool box for anything and everything.
    To garner my Sons intrests, I rebuilt the lawn mower carb every year with him. He is the least mechanically inclined person I have ever met. After about three years I gave up.

Honestly I fear that someday he will have to change a tire.

Now imagine someone offering (What would appear to be) a lot of money for him to be the head mechanic on a movie set? Totally based on my skill set of course.
    Last edited by Averageman; 10-26-21 at 07:20.

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    For years I was a Mechanic on Military Equipment, I've got tools in my Tool box for anything and everything.
    To garner my Sons intrests, I rebuilt the lawn mower carb every year with him. He is the least mechanically inclined person I have ever met. After about three years I gave up.

Now imagine someone offering (What would appear to be) a lot of money for him to be the head mechanic on a movie set? Totally based on my skill set of course.
    So true, my Dad and I are both very mechanically inclined - my brother is not.

It honestly seems like this production was simply an accident waiting to happen. Unfortunately the accident was fatal and took the life of a wife and mother who seems like a very interesting person.

Andy
    Last edited by AndyLate; 10-26-21 at 07:45.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

I was going on the assumption she had an interest in firearms(and exposure to people who knew what they were doing) instead of just inheriting the business. Been around plenty of the latter who only seemed to have the survival skill of pitching fits when they wanted something often augmented with drunken networking with similar kids.
    Last edited by jsbhike; 10-26-21 at 09:21.

Louisiana, On I-10 west of NOLA, east of BR
    Feedback Score
    Don't confuse sinister motive with human stupidity and incompetency.

Page 22 of 66 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast