Page 6 of 66 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast

Thread: Alec Baldwin kills someone in movie accident

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by WillBrink View Post
    I hadn't thought of that, but perhaps they were shooting/rehearsing a scene and he accidentally did shoot them at that time not being aware of the fact the gun was loaded with something it should not have been. In that case, much harder to fault him as much as I don't like him as a person and had assumed the worst case scenario about him.
    Please explain accidently shooting two people to me?

Louisiana, On I-10 west of NOLA, east of BR
    Feedback Score
    Santa Fe is not too far from OH58D's ranch. He told me a couple of weeks ago he was supplying horses for a western movie being filmed.
    Last edited by P2Vaircrewman; 10-22-21 at 13:47.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by P2Vaircrewman View Post
    It happened in the neighborhood of OH58D's ranch. He told me a couple of weeks ago he was supplying horses for a western movie being filmed.
    Well, I'll be damned, I havent heard from him in a while.

Louisiana, On I-10 west of NOLA, east of BR
    Feedback Score
    He said the movie business in NM has been booming and keeping him busy
    Last edited by P2Vaircrewman; 10-22-21 at 15:09.

Feedback Score
    That’s a guy I miss seeing around here. Paging OH58D! At least no horses were injured in this incident. Sorry, too soon?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Averageman View Post
    My thought was that something lodged in the barrel and the blank shot it, perhaps at close range, giving a shotgun effect.

If teh live round is correct, perhaps it was a through and through. 45LC round?

Do we know if it was a revolver or a some kind of long gun with a pump or lever.
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    I remember reading/seeing a story where sone prop guns used barrel plugs. If appropriate, I can see a poorly installed plug or poorly maintained one becoming a projectile.

Going to be interesting to see if this was the result of horseplay or an actual scene where the 2 victims were supposed to be in front of the muzzle trying to get some camera angle.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel556 View Post
    From what I read, he was shot in the abdomen, but the prop gun had a primer in the case that had the bullet loaded for the first scene which caused the squib to lodge in the barrel, then they loaded blanks with some powder and the primer in for the next scene and that powder created pressure to dislodge the squib into Brandon.
    That about sums it up. I actually met the head prop guy when he was working on another movie. He came into our bike shop to buy some bikes for a movie and almost hired me as a stunt double, but I was a couple inches too high. This was a year after The Crow, and in the same town.

During the filming of The Crow the prop guy (I wont name him) purchased, from a local pawn shop, the ammo used to MAKE (yes they actually made their own dummys from live ammo) the dummy rounds for a close up shot. While they were filming that close up shot they fired through the cylinder, click, click, click, pop, click, click. No one paid attention to the pop, checked the homemade dummy rounds when they unloaded the gun, or that the barrel was free of obstructions before filming the scene (using full power blank rounds) in which Lee was shot.

I started working for the police department about three years after Lee’s death. The investigating detective did my lie detector prior to my employment. When I was working there we were talking about some homicides he worked, and the Lee investigation came up. That’s when I read the report and how I learned his shooting was actually shown on the coming attractions reel. When he was shot in the abdomen, Lee went down, like he was supposed to for the scene. It wasn’t until they cut that they noticed something wasn’t correct. Even when they did notice, they weren’t sure what had happened. That delayed treatment.

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    https://tinyurl.com/58azmk7m

Oh and Gail King reports "it's clearly an accident" of course having no knowledge of the event. You gotta love Liberals when they start circling the wagons. Has nothing to do with the fact Alex Baldwin is a piece of trash.

Accident my ass. I assume the guy that lived got some plexiglass shards.

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Averageman View Post
    Apparently a live round was in the "prop" gun, the bullet went through Hutchins and hit Souza.

https://www.insider.com/alec-baldwin...n-says-2021-10
    Gettin' down innagrass.
    Let's Go Brandon!

Page 6 of 66 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast