Page 9 of 66 FirstFirst ... 78910111959 ... LastLast

Thread: Alec Baldwin kills someone in movie accident

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by john armond View Post
    The woman he killed was for the strike. Baldwin more than likely would be against it. Wondering if he had one of his tantrums and was screwing around with the gun.

If that were the case it would not be a stretch to consider he loaded the live round.

However that video I posted above the guy ( if you click through to his tiktok page, says that when filming an actor will use a gun that can't possibly fire a round. The the director will call 'cut'. The actor will be handed the firing prop gun 'action' "bang" 'cut'. So basically the actor should have no reason or time to be screwing around with a gun.

Alec Baldwin is the last person I would stand in front of if he had a gun in his hand unless it was a water pistol and I would examine it first.

The thing I don't get is why even if it's a prop would he aim at someone much less the camera person.

He has supposedly been in touch with that girls husband. She also had a child. What exactly is he going to say. Hey I killed your wife today it was an accident. I aimed a loaded gun at her and pulled the trigger. Oh well, SNL will work it out like they did with Dick Cheney. A few weeks of jokes and it will all be forgotten. It's the Liberal thing to do.

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Averageman View Post
    It is negligent Homicide.
    How was pointing a gun at two Directors, even in the script, let alone pulling the trigger (most likely twice?) and for what effect?
    Was it in the script, or did Baldwin just lose his famous temper again?
    F" him.
    Baldwin is a disgusting person. He should be charged. He should be in police custody now!
    "Real men have always needed to know what time it is so they are at the airfield on time, pumping rounds into savages at the right time, etc. Being able to see such in the dark while light weights were comfy in bed without using a light required luminous material." -Originally Posted by ramairthree

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    He is anti-gun wtf is he using guns. Could be he's a hypocrite. Or just a irresponsible idiot.
    I'm thinking both.
    God, Family, Freedom.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by tb-av View Post
    If that were the case it would not be a stretch to consider he loaded the live round.

However that video I posted above the guy ( if you click through to his tiktok page, says that when filming an actor will use a gun that can't possibly fire a round. The the director will call 'cut'. The actor will be handed the firing prop gun 'action' "bang" 'cut'. So basically the actor should have no reason or time to be screwing around with a gun.

Alec Baldwin is the last person I would stand in front of if he had a gun in his hand unless it was a water pistol and I would examine it first.

The thing I don't get is why even if it's a prop would he aim at someone much less the camera person.

He has supposedly been in touch with that girls husband. She also had a child. What exactly is he going to say. Hey I killed your wife today it was an accident. I aimed a loaded gun at her and pulled the trigger. Oh well, SNL will work it out like they did with Dick Cheney. A few weeks of jokes and it will all be forgotten. It's the Liberal thing to do.
    By “screwing around” I didn’t mean in the nefarious I’ll put a live round in here. What I meant was being stupid/irresponsible.

As far as not using real firearms that can load real rounds, productions have, and I would guess still do.
    Last edited by john armond; 10-22-21 at 18:34.

Feedback Score
    58 (100%)
    LA Times article; “ Safety protocols standard in the industry, including gun inspections, were not strictly followed on the “Rust” set near Santa Fe, the sources said. They said at least one of the camera operators complained last weekend to production managers about gun safety on the set.

Three crew members who were present at the Bonanza Creek Ranch set that day said they were particularly concerned about two accidental prop gun discharges on Saturday.”

ShitShow.
    A true "Gun Guy" (or gal) should have familiarity and a modicum of proficiency with most all firearms platforms.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Yep. If it was not one of the elite idiots, it would have been a shooting, especially if law enforcement. The elitist crowd would be crying foul.
    God, Family, Freedom.

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by john armond View Post
    By “screwing around” I didn’t mean in the nefarious I’ll put a live round in here. What I meant was being stupid/irresponsible.

As far as not using real firearms that can load real rounds, productions have, and I would guess still do.
    Yeah, I'm just saying, he has a known temper and he thinks he's too cool to fool. I would not doubt any form of abuse or stupidity that comes from him.

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Averageman View Post
    I got my first Shotgun as an heirloom after my Grandfather passed.
    My Dad and I spent some time in the basement refinishing the stock and reblueing the barrel. I must have rubbed a half gallon of oil in to that darn thing.
    First hunt, first shots, My Dad gleemed a field for a head sized pumpkin and stuck it on a fence post. He stepped back a bit. He said this is serious, it's not a game and you need to act like a Man and always be careful and serious when you handle a gun. He shot that pumpkin and it disappeared. He said, "that could just as easily be your head as that pumpkin."
    Never had a negligent discharge, I never put up with that shit from people shooting with me either.
    He violated the fundamentals of firearms safety. He should be arrested. I went to Norwich University. When students were disciplined they often were ordered to March “tours” around the flagpole. We carried demiled 1903 Springfield Rifles. They had lead poured the complete length of the bore and the actions had been cut with a torch. A fellow cadet pointed one at me as I walked by him. He was upset when I snatched it away from him and threatened to buttstroke him. It really pissed me off even though I knew it wasn’t capable of firing.
    Last edited by usmcvet; 10-22-21 at 19:03.
    "Real men have always needed to know what time it is so they are at the airfield on time, pumping rounds into savages at the right time, etc. Being able to see such in the dark while light weights were comfy in bed without using a light required luminous material." -Originally Posted by ramairthree

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/news/al...ath/ar-AAPQpZ8

Baldwin is a Co-Producer, he had control of safety, he fired the gun, he was fore warned and pleaded with. How is he a free man?

The tragedy of Hutchins’ death is a direct result of what IATSE members were fighting for regarding safer working conditions on the set, the source said. “This is what IATSE was fighting about with the producer; this epitomizes that fight will be dealt with on this show. Help us make good films without dying,” they pleaded.

And despite Baldwin having recently gone through a firearm-safety training session, the source said safety protocols were all but ignored by both Baldwin and the responsible production members.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by tb-av View Post
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/news/al...ath/ar-AAPQpZ8

Baldwin is a Co-Producer, he had control of safety, he fired the gun, he was fore warned and pleaded with. How is he a free man?

The tragedy of Hutchins’ death is a direct result of what IATSE members were fighting for regarding safer working conditions on the set, the source said. “This is what IATSE was fighting about with the producer; this epitomizes that fight will be dealt with on this show. Help us make good films without dying,” they pleaded.

And despite Baldwin having recently gone through a firearm-safety training session, the source said safety protocols were all but ignored by both Baldwin and the responsible production members.
    Does anyone really believe Mr. Anti-gun Baldwin would actually take a firearms safety course seriously?

Page 9 of 66 FirstFirst ... 78910111959 ... LastLast