Page 19 of 66 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast

Thread: Alec Baldwin kills someone in movie accident

Feedback Score
    Double tap. First One for me I think.
    Last edited by Gabriel556; 10-25-21 at 13:25.

Feedback Score
    I doubt it’s hard to blow through cash. Look at Nick Cage, Lisa Marie Presley, Wesley Snipes, Mike Tyson, the list goes on…..

One thing I don’t know about with regards to other states but here in my crappy state of Illinois, any guilty charge of a misdemeanor assault makes you a prohibited person. Baldwin plead guilty of a harassment charge in New York in 2019. Would that make him prohibited from possessing firearms (even for “work”)?
    Last edited by Gabriel556; 10-25-21 at 13:39.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by WillBrink View Post
    He's a narcissist's narcissist and a possible sociopath, but I don't see that happening outside of TV show like CSI.

I would not be surprised at all a union member realizing how poorly organized and run the set is, added a few lives rnds when the guns were not attended if I was looking at it as intentional vs just total failures of safety protocols by all involved.

I suspect the answer will be a boring one: humans F-ing up as humans do given the right circumstances.
    I mean, people have been killed for a lot less. You ever watch dateline? This would be pretty average by dateline standards. To be honest, the only exceptional aspect to it would be the fact that it involves someone famous.

But shit, Hollywood has its fair share of murder suspects. Oftentimes they get away with it because of their fame and how the police are afraid to do a proper investigation. Were this one of us, we would likely be sitting in a jail cell while they got warrants to turn our whole life upside down.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel556 View Post
    I doubt it’s hard to blow through cash. Look at Nick Cage, Lisa Marie Presley, Wesley Snipes, Mike Tyson, the list goes on…..

One thing I don’t know about with regards to other states but here in my crappy state of Illinois, any guilty charge of a misdemeanor assault makes you a prohibited person. Baldwin plead guilty of a harassment charge in New York in 2019. Would that make him prohibited from possessing firearms (even for “work”)?
    I know of no exception for work. And I know for a fact that prohibited persons can't work in gun shops, at gun ranges, etc. Whether harassment makes one a prohibited person or not I don't know.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by okie View Post
    I mean, people have been killed for a lot less. You ever watch dateline? This would be pretty average by dateline standards. To be honest, the only exceptional aspect to it would be the fact that it involves someone famous.

But shit, Hollywood has its fair share of murder suspects. Oftentimes they get away with it because of their fame and how the police are afraid to do a proper investigation. Were this one of us, we would likely be sitting in a jail cell while they got warrants to turn our whole life upside down.
    Sure have, but I just don't see it being a realistic scenario in this event personally. Your mileage may vary.

They'd already had NDs they day or so before, people complaining about safety and conditions, and the grand F up of them all, using the pistol (supposedly) for target practice, so live rnds co mingled with non, and on it goes. And then there's pissed off union workers...

When does he and Hollywood call for more gun control over it? That's the real Q!
    - Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by WillBrink View Post
    Sure have, but I just don't see it being a realistic scenario in this event personally. Your mileage may vary.

They'd already had NDs they day or so before, people complaining about safety and conditions, and the grand F up of them all, using the pistol (supposedly) for target practice, so live rnds co mingled with non, and on it goes. And then there's pissed off union workers...

When does he and Hollywood call for more gun control over it? That's the real Q!
    The likelihood boils down to the finances. If he was going to be financially ruined and this resulted in saving him financially, then the likelihood seems very high this wasn't an accident. And that's honestly what it's sounding like.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    When it rains, it pours:

"Rust" assistant director was fired from previous movie after crew member was injured in gun incident

https://www.cnn.com/entertainment/li...-21/index.html

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

So the movie is over and on the shelf...

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    When it rains, it pours:

"Rust" assistant director was fired from previous movie after crew member was injured in gun incident

https://www.cnn.com/entertainment/li...-21/index.html
    Propaganda to muddy the waters and remove blame from Baldwin. They love Baldwin. Of course they state it “went off” and not “Baldwin pointed the gun at her and pulled the trigger”.

It’s really sad how even this accident is being distorted for political reasons.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I'm curious if it was a metallic case, or cap & ball. I assume it was a single action. Because of it being a western. I know it's morbid but I'm just wondering.
    God, Family, Freedom.

Page 19 of 66 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast