Page 43 of 66 FirstFirst ... 33414243444553 ... LastLast

Thread: Alec Baldwin kills someone in movie accident

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by bp7178 View Post
    I'm sure the gun will be examined. What's the bet that no mechanical defect will be found?
    and if they were shooting that scene sounds like they were will the footage disappear or be shown ?

Quote Originally Posted by sgtrock82 View Post
    I guess in his world hiding for over a month, before rolling out a grade school level excuse for shooting someone doesn't sounds fishy or contrived at all.

Sent from my BE2028 using Tapatalk
    well to be fair it is on his mental level sure he thinks YEAH that will work everyone does what I say so should the judge if not I will just call him a racist !

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by bp7178 View Post
    I'm sure the gun will be examined. What's the bet that no mechanical defect will be found?
    As an unrepentant Commie who supports gun control laws and espoused the plague of “gun violence” Alec is probably convinced in his mind that the gun shot two people on its own.
    Philippians 2:10-11

To argue with a person who renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. ~ Thomas Paine

“The greatest conspiracy theory is the notion that your government cares about you”- unknown.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by WillBrink View Post
    Just wow. So already trying to milk it for his own massive ego and narcissism with this scripted nonsense. So now the gun went off without even pulling the trigger? If there's a vid some place from that set of him pulling that trigger, and or enough eyewitnesses who saw it, he's now on camera lying. He'd be far better off just admitting he's clueless about guns, and did the scene, pulled the trigger, and the gun went bang and he has no idea how a live rnd got there.

Alec Baldwin exclusive: 'The trigger wasn't pulled. I didn't pull the trigger'

https://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment...NOmZygWhFSc16E
    He's such an egomanical putz he can't face the fact that he did it or deny his lack of firearm knowledge and experiance which might have been his only way out of all of this.
    I can't think of a guy more deserving of having something like this happen to him.
    All of his flying off the handle and having a hissy fits finally came back to him.
    And I still beleive he is a prohibited person on top of all of this.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Averageman View Post
    He's such an egomanical putz he can't face the fact that he did it or deny his lack of firearm knowledge and experiance which might have been his only way out of all of this.
    I can't think of a guy more deserving of having something like this happen to him.
    All of his flying off the handle and having a hissy fits finally came back to him.
    I suspect in the process he may be digging his own grave with the BS on top of BS as he continues to think his celeb status puts him above the law, but it's going as predicted when a sociopath like him gets cornered, they assume what's worked in the passed, charm, lies, bullying, and Obfuscation to get out of it.
    - Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Averageman View Post
    Please explain, I may have missed something

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by eightmillimeter View Post
    Please explain, I may have missed something
    On multiple occasions Mr Baldwin has been in physical alterations with people he has known and random strangers off the street.
    He's known to have a very bad temper and was accused by his daughter, whom Baldwin has said horrible things about to have been abusive.

Feedback Score
    Baldwin says he didn’t pull the trigger….
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    Money can make a lot of problems go away.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by joedirt199 View Post
    Money can make a lot of problems go away.
    Knowing where that line is drawn, the line where money and power counts and the other side of that line where you'll be held accountable for your bad behavior is essential.
    Baldwin toed that line and may have slightly crossed it several times, but this time, he crossed it, pulled out his penis and then began to dance on it.
    This time he will pay.

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by FromMyColdDeadHand View Post
    Baldwin says he didn’t pull the trigger….
    They need to find a grassy knoll to investigate.
    - Jeff

“Every record has been destroyed or falsified, every book rewritten, every picture has been repainted, every statue and street building has been renamed, every date has been altered. And the process is continuing day by day and minute by minute. History has stopped. Nothing exists except an endless present in which the Party is always right.” ― George Orwell, 1984

Page 43 of 66 FirstFirst ... 33414243444553 ... LastLast