Page 45 of 66 FirstFirst ... 35434445464755 ... LastLast

Thread: Alec Baldwin kills someone in movie accident

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    I hate to give props to the Communist News Network but their guest gun expert did a damn fine job of explaining how a single action like the one used in the movie set shooting operates and why A.B. is full of shit and culpable for the shooting. I'm kind of surprised they aired it...

Gettin' down innagrass.
    Let's Go Brandon!

Feedback Score
    Wow, shocked they aired that! I watched his clip, trying to play innocent, it was classic evade and push blame off somewhere else. Sickening...

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by HMM View Post
    Wow, shocked they aired that! I watched his clip, trying to play innocent, it was classic evade and push blame off somewhere else. Sickening...
    Understand this, Baldwin is so Coo-coo for Coco puffs, he actually believes this stuff.
    He's kind of hypnotised himself in to actually believing he didn't do it. A classic sociopath if I've ever seen one.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Averageman View Post
    Understand this, Baldwin is so Coo-coo for Coco puffs, he actually believes this stuff.
    He's kind of hypnotised himself in to actually believing he didn't do it. A classic sociopath if I've ever seen one.
    "People with the condition might seem charming and charismatic at first, at least on the surface, but they generally find it difficult to understand other people’s feelings. They often:

break rules or laws
    behave aggressively or impulsively
    feel little guilt for harm they cause others
    use manipulation, deceit, and controlling behavior"
    - Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Remind you of anyone? These modern times, there's a lot of this going around, and good to know the differences Narcissist, Psychopath, or Sociopath:

- Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by WillBrink View Post
    "People with the condition might seem charming and charismatic at first, at least on the surface, but they generally find it difficult to understand other people’s feelings. They often:

break rules or laws
    behave aggressively or impulsively
    feel little guilt for harm they cause others
    use manipulation, deceit, and controlling behavior"
    Bingo. I believe I mentioned those traits of his behavior when it first happened. He fits the mold to a T.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Sociopath is what he is.

He beat the living shit out of Kim Basinger and also his daughter but he is so out their in space that everyone just agrees he couldn't have done it.

Champagne liberals are like that.

They can never do anything wrong as living saints.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    I believe in peace, love and extremely violent weapons systems... just in case that whole peace-and-love thing doesn't work out.

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    With his latest "I didn't pull the trigger", this is my favorite meme right now
    - Jeff

“Every record has been destroyed or falsified, every book rewritten, every picture has been repainted, every statue and street building has been renamed, every date has been altered. And the process is continuing day by day and minute by minute. History has stopped. Nothing exists except an endless present in which the Party is always right.” ― George Orwell, 1984

Feedback Score
    To funny I was going to say SO many actors keep their finger on the trigger all the time cause they do not know any difference or better or never got educated on firearms etc...

But that is a good meme for current events

Quote Originally Posted by mrbieler View Post
    With his latest "I didn't pull the trigger", this is my favorite meme right now

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Look at the main stories we are dealing with in the News.
    Ghislane Maxwell, Cuomo, Baldwin, all of them could be considered Psycopaths, or Sociopaths, I'm not sure why we as a society can't spot this a little easier, but we actually seem to encourage it.

Page 45 of 66 FirstFirst ... 35434445464755 ... LastLast