Page 52 of 66 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462 ... LastLast

Thread: Alec Baldwin kills someone in movie accident

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 1168 View Post
    Alec Baldwin does not have Survivors’ Guilt. He actually killed someone. Survivors’ Guilt would be like if he swapped position with someone in a convoy and they got blown up due to circumstances outside his control. He has manslaughterer’s guilt… a term I just made up, which normally comes with a sentence.
    He does not have it because he's not capable of it. He's a sociopath with extreme narcissist tendencies, or sure appears as such. That's not uncommon traits for actors in general I suspect. Such people are often highly successful and end up as actors, heads of major corps, TV evangelists, and politicians of course.
    Last edited by WillBrink; 10-06-22 at 11:19.
    - Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by WillBrink View Post
    He does not have it because he's not capable of it. He's a sociopath with extreme narcissist tendencies, or sure appears as such. That's not uncommon traits for actors in general I suspect. Such people are often highly successful and end up as actors, heads of major corps, TV evangelists, and politicians of course.
    Came to say this exactly. Narcissistic sociopaths don't feel guilt like normal human beings do. My hope now is that NM authorities show up the day Baldwin arrives to resume shooting, and arrest him on manslaughter charges.
    What if this whole crusade's a charade?
    And behind it all there's a price to be paid
    For the blood which we dine
    Justified in the name of the holy and the divine…

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by glocktogo View Post
    Came to say this exactly. Narcissistic sociopaths don't feel guilt like normal human beings do. My hope now is that NM authorities show up the day Baldwin arrives to resume shooting, and arrest him on manslaughter charges.
    Which is one reason they are often very successful at what they do, while simultaneously being a POS for a human being.
    - Will

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Pretty much. His “guilt” should be examined in criminal court.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    He just needs some jail time. I really don’t care about his personal feelings

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    If he shot my Wife, I wouldn't take his money, I would press extra hard for him to go to jail.
    He did it, he lied, when questioned by the media, he lied. When asked by the Cops he lied. If it truely was accident, if he truely showed an iota of remorse he would have admitted it in the form of an immeadiate appology to the Family.
    He's a Murderer and a Liar, I would make it my job to see he does time in jail.

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Averageman View Post
    If he shot my Wife, I wouldn't take his money, I would press extra hard for him to go to jail.
    He did it, he lied, when questioned by the media, he lied. When asked by the Cops he lied. If it truely was accident, if he truely showed an iota of remorse he would have admitted it in the form of an immeadiate appology to the Family.
    He's a Murderer and a Liar, I would make it my job to see he does time in jail.
    Agreed. At the barest minimum, her friends and family (beyond her husband) deserve to know what her life was worth.
    What if this whole crusade's a charade?
    And behind it all there's a price to be paid
    For the blood which we dine
    Justified in the name of the holy and the divine…

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    My hope now is that NM authorities show up the day Baldwin arrives to resume shooting, and arrest him on manslaughter charges.
    NM authorities are corrupt Dem stooges. Nobody in this state is showing up anywhere to do anything unless they're gonna get a handout for their trouble.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 1168 View Post
    Pretty much. His “guilt” should be examined in criminal court.
    He's such a POS, but what would the charges be? Criminal negligence? A manslaughter charge of some kind? He should be and could be sued into oblivion in civil court for ever penny makes until he dies, but I don't think they can pin a criminal charge on him a DA thinks has a high probability of a win in a criminal court.

Has anyone even figured out WTF happened that a live rnd ended up in that gun? Has a formal report come out what they at least surmise happened there? He should never be allowed on a movie set for the rest of his life.

Just when I thought there was no way I could dislike him any more, he kills some poor women trying to do her job with the very tool he's so against you and I owning. He's such a POS for a human. I rarely wish terrible things on people, I do wish terrible things on him.
    - Will

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

Feedback Score
    I apologize for being misspoken. I was just wondering if he had a history of being against rights before hand or not, and no that does not absolve him. Just another facet to the farce of his existence.
    Member of the JPFO, NRA, and TSRA!

Page 52 of 66 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462 ... LastLast