Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Timney trigger for Glocks

Feedback Score
    58 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by georgeib View Post
    Did you feel like it was too light?
    No. But I run 2# trigger in my range 1911’s and 3# in carry guns.
    A true "Gun Guy" (or gal) should have familiarity and a modicum of proficiency with most all firearms platforms.

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by gaijin View Post
    No. But I run 2# trigger in my range 1911’s and 3# in carry guns.
    Wrong amigo to ask about “light” triggers. Lol

PB
    "Air Force / Policeman / Fireman / Man of God / Friend of mine / R.I.P. Steve Lamy"

Feedback Score
    I have one in my G34. It is a good trigger and I appreciate the thought and execution. Id recommend it over the other aftermarket triggers I've tried.

I still think you are better off just putting a flat face trigger and a "-" connector on anything that is NOT a competition pistol.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Trigger felt great after I installed it in a Gen 5, but after a few hundred rounds I am having reset problems. Definitely not a carry trigger, and for me the jury is still out for competition.

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    I put one in my DR920, and it would not reset. So, I put it in my MR920, and it did reset, but it was a weak reset. The break was great, but I agree with the "its too light for carry". I took it out and it sits on the workbench now.

Feedback Score
    125 (100%)
    I have been using the Timney Alpha Glock trigger since they first came out, and I have also installed a Johnny Glock Timney combat conversion kit in both my SS MR920 and MR920L pistols around 4 months ago. I like everything about how my Timney Glock triggers are *now* set up and I have had no issues with them at all through around 800 rds through both pistols. While the reset of the triggers are not as strong as the factory Glock OEM trigger, they still both push back on my trigger finger enough and they both have an audible click upon reset. For **me**, used alone the Timney Competition trigger break weight is too light in a carry gun, but when using the Johnny Glock combat conversion kit, the trigger break weight is now around 4.75 lbs with a nice defined hard wall to it with an okay reset.

https://johnnyglocks.com/collections...conversion-kit
    Last edited by Biggy; 12-10-21 at 13:57.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Question withdrawn.
    The obedient always think of themselves as virtuous rather than the cowards they really are.

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    I shot one of these triggers on a G19 on Sunday. Felt like a nice upgrade. Reset pretty good too.

PB
    "Air Force / Policeman / Fireman / Man of God / Friend of mine / R.I.P. Steve Lamy"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12