Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: I’m starting to think the Feds aren’t on our side…

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by flenna View Post
    I am a member of our local Nextdoor Digest forum. I don’t really participate other than finding a lost dog for a neighbor once. Anyway, periodically there are posts from governmental organizations- TWRA, Census Bureau, etc.. Last week the Knoxville FBI office posted a “hello, how are you all, we are here to help just reach out to us” etc…. They ended the post with “we are not going to monitor the posts on this forum but will be here if you need us”. Hahaha, trolling ensues from there although several were all “thank you for protecting us” crap.
    Interesting to say the least. I joined for a brief period of time but got tired of people bitching about dogs turning over trash in Powell or kids racing around N. Knoxville. After 2 months I unsubscribed from them. Waste of time.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Well considering we had a year or so of rioting in the streets, We watched the Democrats flip the script on how to vote in favor of their Party, They decided to defund your Police, while they teach your Children Critical Race Theory. Yet we watch People being Prosecuted for Jan 6th who very well may have been egged on by an FBI Plant or two in a clearly biased manner.
    I'm looking for somewhere else.

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by flenna View Post
    I am a member of our local Nextdoor Digest forum. I don’t really participate other than finding a lost dog for a neighbor once. Anyway, periodically there are posts from governmental organizations- TWRA, Census Bureau, etc.. Last week the Knoxville FBI office posted a “hello, how are you all, we are here to help just reach out to us” etc…. They ended the post with “we are not going to monitor the posts on this forum but will be here if you need us”. Hahaha, trolling ensues from there although several were all “thank you for protecting us” crap.
    Hmm, I wonder how the Montana FBI office is "reaching out" to the community?

https://www.ktvh.com/news/helena-new...aw-enforcement

HELENA — Letters from the acting US attorney for Montana arrived at the county attorney's offices, law enforcement agencies and school boards across Montana. The letters offer federal help--including help from the FBI--in any case of threats against school boards and teachers.

The letter included three pages of statutes ranging from conspiracy to depriving a person of their civil rights, to stalking and cyberstalking, and a statute related to false information or hoaxes.

The letter stated: “In response to a nationwide rise in threats and acts of violence against our educational community, Attorney General Garland has directed the FBI and the United States attorneys to partner with federal, state, local and tribal leaders to address the problem."

Lewis and Clark County Sheriff Leo Dutton says the help is not needed.

“I do appreciate their concern, but that is a local issue, and I don't believe that's necessary,” said Dutton.

Dutton says that the enforcement agencies within the Helena area are prepared for threats toward school board members and teachers.

“The Helena police and the Lewis and Clark County Sheriff's Office are well equipped to respond and take those types of calls,” Dutton explained.

The sheriff says that there have not been local conflicts that have required law enforcement intervention.

“Not that I'm aware of, but tensions do get high though,” noted Dutton

For now, the Lewis and Clark Sheriff’s office politely declined the FBI’s and US attorney for Montana's assistance on the issue.
    The actual letter from the MT USA (with list of statutes attached) can be read on the link posted above.
    What if this whole crusade's a charade?
    And behind it all there's a price to be paid
    For the blood which we dine
    Justified in the name of the holy and the divine…

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by RugerMKII View Post
    Interesting to say the least. I joined for a brief period of time but got tired of people bitching about dogs turning over trash in Powell or kids racing around N. Knoxville. After 2 months I unsubscribed from them. Waste of time.
    People bitch about the lost dog posts, but ND is awesome for missing items. Got my daughters friends phone back after it fell out of her pocket while trick-r-treating. I helped a lady find her lost dog and two days later she showed up with two cases of beer….

Quote Originally Posted by glocktogo View Post
    Hmm, I wonder how the Montana FBI office is "reaching out" to the community?

https://www.ktvh.com/news/helena-new...aw-enforcement

The actual letter from the MT USA (with list of statutes attached) can be read on the link posted above.
    I wish one of the Sheriffs replied with Bastogne “NUTS” or even a “GFY”. Better still would be that they arrest any fed agents that are violating the civil rights of citizens in their jurisdiction.
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by FromMyColdDeadHand View Post
    People bitch about the lost dog posts, but ND is awesome for missing items. Got my daughters friends phone back after it fell out of her pocket while trick-r-treating. I helped a lady find her lost dog and two days later she showed up with two cases of beer….

I wish one of the Sheriffs replied with Bastogne “NUTS” or even a “GFY”. Better still would be that they arrest any fed agents that are violating the civil rights of citizens in their jurisdiction.
    ND is also good for very localized intel, but I make my wife monitor it because eff that! LOL

And no kidding on the second part! I keep hoping to see a pointed response from a MT sheriff or DA's office.
    What if this whole crusade's a charade?
    And behind it all there's a price to be paid
    For the blood which we dine
    Justified in the name of the holy and the divine…

Feedback Score
    The feds are the real domestic terrorists.
    You won't outvote the corruption.
    Sic Semper Tyrannis

Feedback Score
    Between the FBI, intelligence agencies, and yes, sadly, the military, we have an unanswerable shadow government. They resisted Trump big-time, and certainly the current potato-head in the White House ain't calling any shots. The military stands the best chance of redemption with a good old-fashioned purge. The other two need TOTALLY dismantled, the power figures imprisoned, and completely rebuilt from the ground up. Every swinging dick as they used to say in the Army.
    11C2P '83-'87
    Airborne Infantry
    F**k China!

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by prepare View Post
    This 10000%^^^^^^

I live in Montana, this state is pushing back against the feds pretty hard. Knudson and Gianforte are both pretty strong and are not backing down for states rights. Trump could have done a lot more to shrink the feds, and stop the corruption on nov 2 last year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by prepare View Post
    I understand the sentiment, but not all of them are. Sycophants and lickspittles become upper management but there are real people doing the work. While I would never speak to the FBI/ATF/SS, etc. without an attorney present, I wouldn't classify "the Feds" as domestic terrorists. Leftist politicians, America hating political appointees, and utterly flaccid professional managers are the problem and it will take more than Trump to fix that.

Feedback Score
    https://www.cnn.com/2021/11/04/polit...ted/index.html

Steele informant arrested. Let’s hope that he gets no bail like the 1/6 protestors…. Start rolling them up.
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast