Page 2 of 74 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Thread: Kyle Rittenhouse Trial Thread - TRIAL CONTENT AND DISCUSSION ONLY

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I'm seeing on SM where antifa is threatening to riot if he is found innocent...time to scare the jury pool. Sound familiar??
    "You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind each blade of grass."
    Japanese Admiral Yamamoto, 1941

"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left."
    Ecclesiastes 10:2:

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Threaten right back to put them down if they riot, while making the opposite claim that if he's not found innocent of all charges because he was defending himself we'll be the one's rioting.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by SteyrAUG View Post
    That's a low F'ing bar. If I'm participating in a riot but don't personally destroy anything, that doesn't make me just an innocent bystander. By contributing to numbers, you help create an environment where rioting and looting can occur. And if I'm an innocent bystander in a group that suddenly starts engaging in looting and rioting, I'm creating distance for just that reason.
    if youre participating in a riot but not participating in the rioting youre not participating in a riot.

is a ride-long observer suddenly a cop because he's riding around in cop cars going to calls all night?
    why so serious?

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Deadman William View Post
    if youre participating in a riot but not participating in the rioting youre not participating in a riot.

is a ride-long observer suddenly a cop because he's riding around in cop cars going to calls all night?
    If your participation provides both cover and concealment, your an accessory.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Jesus dude, I don't know if you just like arguing for the sake of it, or if you're just trolling, but you're reminding some of us of another leftist retard that got shown the door. This isn't hard: all three guys attacked him. The first guy unprovoked, and the last two in retaliation for what their friend got. Whether they were, themselves, rioting or not is pretty much immaterial to the salient fact that they all were the aggressors and got instant karma.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by georgeib View Post
    Jesus dude, I don't know if you just like arguing for the sake of it, or if you're just trolling, but you're reminding some of us of another leftist retard that got shown the door. This isn't hard: all three guys attacked him. The first guy unprovoked, and the last two in retaliation for what their friend got. Whether they were, themselves, rioting or not is pretty much immaterial to the salient fact that they all were the aggressors and got instant karma.
    Good Points,
    But early in, all of these folks photo's were put out there that showing all three of them rioting individually before this all came together in the vicinity of the Gas Station.
    This should be a slam dunk.

Feedback Score
    IIRC both of the deceased and the one with the slight bicep scratch...were all on video doing something illegal at one point or another, no? Bullet catcher number one was seen lighting something (a dumpster next to a building) on fire and Rittenhouse put it out which started the bad blood that led to this fine upstanding individual chasing Rittenhouse down the block. So I'm saying, hard to refute video if they show it; and I think there's plenty of it.
    Last edited by rocsteady; 10-28-21 at 12:52.
    "Why "zombies"? Because calling it 'training to stop a rioting, starving, panicking, desperate mob after a complete governmental financial collapse apocalypse' is just too wordy." or in light of current events: training to stop a rioting, looting, molotov cocktail throwing, skinny jeans wearing, uneducated bunch of lemmings duped by, or working directly for, a marxist organization attempting to tear down America while hiding behind a race-based name

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

That's a seriously bad analogy.

Feedback Score

Tell that to all the folks getting swept up in the Capitol "insurrection" who were walking about...
    "Why "zombies"? Because calling it 'training to stop a rioting, starving, panicking, desperate mob after a complete governmental financial collapse apocalypse' is just too wordy." or in light of current events: training to stop a rioting, looting, molotov cocktail throwing, skinny jeans wearing, uneducated bunch of lemmings duped by, or working directly for, a marxist organization attempting to tear down America while hiding behind a race-based name

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by rocsteady View Post
    Tell that to all the folks getting swept up in the Capitol "insurrection" who were walking about...
    Very Good Point !

Page 2 of 74 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast