Page 71 of 74 FirstFirst ... 21616970717273 ... LastLast

Thread: Kyle Rittenhouse Trial Thread - TRIAL CONTENT AND DISCUSSION ONLY

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hush View Post
    Lin Wood is a snake, and no friend of ours. Both him and Sydney Powell really mucked things up so badly post-election it HAD to be intentional.

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk
    I leaning that way too.
    “You have made us for yourself, O Lord, and our heart is restless until it rests in you.” -Augustine

Feedback Score
    25 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by titsonritz View Post
    @11:13 Kyle talks about using his forward assist before shooting unicep man...

Good thing smith & Wesson put those back on the M&P

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    https://ifunny.co/video/FuhjaIA49

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Hush View Post
    Lin Wood is a snake, and no friend of ours. Both him and Sydney Powell really mucked things up so badly post-election it HAD to be intentional.

The fact that he was telling Trump supporters to boycott the GA runoffs and thus, hand the elections automatically to the Dems was a pretty much the most blatant sabotage jobs I’ve ever seen. The guy no doubt a double agent…and not a very good one!
    Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who do not.-Ben Franklin

there’s some good in this world, Mr. Frodo. And it’s worth fighting for.-Samwise Gamgee

Feedback Score
    24 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by BoringGuy45 View Post
    The fact that he was telling Trump supporters to boycott the GA runoffs and thus, hand the elections automatically to the Dems was a pretty much the most blatant sabotage jobs I’ve ever seen. The guy no doubt a double agent…and not a very good one!
    Absolutely. It was a real issue trying to motivate some Republicans to vote. I had to talk people into voting. It was like some sort of idiot mind control had taken over.
    Let those who are fond of blaming and finding fault, while they sit safely at home, ask, ‘Why did you not do thus and so?’I wish they were on this voyage; I well believe that another voyage of a different kind awaits them.”

Christopher Columbus

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Kyle Rittenhouse Trial Thread - TRIAL CONTENT AND DISCUSSION ONLY

Quote Originally Posted by BoringGuy45 View Post
    Solid Truth missle right there. They are both scumbags.

Feedback Score
    Haven't heard the Lin Wood, Sidney Powell twist but "snake" seems appropriate. A lot of folks sure had high hopes in their little scam...
    So are they sell outs or were they played?
    You won't outvote the corruption.
    Sic Semper Tyrannis

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    Do you even get down innagrass, bro?

Feedback Score
    25 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by SteyrAUG View Post
    Nothing new for groups like NOW. They have been banging this drum since the 90s. The only white supremacy left in this nation is the supremacy in numbers of liberal, white idiots at BLM events and the like. It's almost as if they honestly feel black people aren't capable of advocating for themselves.
    It'swhy I call 'em CBP- crackas be protestin. BLMrallies here in Pittsburgh have been like where'swaldo trying to spot a black guy amongst all the lilly-white college kids. they convictea couple of libtardwhities for burning police cars at these rallies last summer.
    - Either you're part of the problem or you're part of the solution or you're just part of the landscape - Sam (Robert DeNiro) in, "Ronin" -

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    Police Bodycam Footage Of MSNBC 'Producer' Who Tailed Rittenhouse Jury Way Worse Than Reported
    https://www.zerohedge.com/political/...worse-reported

Now, police bodycam footage from the incident reveals that the network was doing exactly what we thought: spying on the jury.

Officer: Were you following a vehicle?

Morrison: I was trying to see - I was being called by New York, going, "maybe, we need to follow. I was tryin' ta...

Officer: You were trying to what?

Morrison: Just do what they told me to do.

Officer: New York told you to follow a vehicle?

Morrison: Yes.

The video then fast forwards to Morrison handing his phone to the officer so he could speak with NBC News' booking producer Irene Byon.

The officer asks Byon why the network 'has a reporter following vehicles,' to which she replies: "We, we, we were just trying to respectfully... just trying to see if it's possible to, um, find any leads about, um, about the case, and so we were just keeping our distance just to see where people involved in the trial, um, are positioned. By no means are we trying to get in contact with any of the jury members or whoever's in the car, we just were, um, trying to see where, um, where key players in the trial may be at."

When the officer asks if she knew it was the jury, Byon replied: "We just have our people positioned in different areas of the courthouse to, um, to see if anyone like, um, would be able to, um, in different areas -"
    There's a little more in the article, but long/short is NBC was spying, and people should be going to jail for it.

Page 71 of 74 FirstFirst ... 21616970717273 ... LastLast