Page 73 of 74 FirstFirst ... 236371727374 LastLast

Thread: Kyle Rittenhouse Trial Thread - TRIAL CONTENT AND DISCUSSION ONLY

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by john armond View Post
    THREAD RESURRECTION:

Looks like KR and the police department are being sued civilly:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime...9abdb49ba48227

The suit alleges that “… Rittenhouse conspired with police officers to intentionally cause harm to the protesters…”
    Aaaaannddd, whatever happpened to "Little Finger" and "Hodor" for their trampling of Rittenhouses rights in court for the whole world to see. Oh, boy, that judge got MAD.... aaaaannnnddddd..... nothing.

Until these public officials start paying PERSONAL prices for tramplng our rights, there is no end in sight to what they'll do.

Rittenhouse needs to turn and burn these turds. I'd go after all three psychos families for monetary damages for THEIR ATTACKS on Kyle.

Or maybe teh Daily Wire should start stalking the jurors in the civil case, you know, to uhm, document stuff. Not to try to influence their decision.
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by john armond View Post
    THREAD RESURRECTION:

Looks like KR and the police department are being sued civilly:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime...9abdb49ba48227

The suit alleges that “… Rittenhouse conspired with police officers to intentionally cause harm to the protesters…”
    They are going to lose this one.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Core781 View Post
    They are going to lose this one.
    I don't know if they even care. It seems it's about being a PITA and nuisance to push an agenda than actually win, like suing gun companies for an illegal use of a legal product as if it's the gun manufacturers fault.
    - Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by WillBrink View Post
    I don't know if they even care. It seems it's about being a PITA and nuisance to push an agenda than actually win, like suing gun companies for an illegal use of a legal product as if it's the gun manufacturers fault.
    Yep, classic lawfare.
    What if this whole crusade's a charade?
    And behind it all there's a price to be paid
    For the blood which we dine
    Justified in the name of the holy and the divine…

Feedback Score
    Can Kyle counter sue the "1 armed" felon who put a Glock in his face?

Also, notice how they waited until he was old enough and had a job before they started the lawsuit?
    Dr. Carter G. Woodson, “History shows that it does not matter who is in power or what revolutionary forces take over the government, those who have not learned to do for themselves and have to depend solely on others never obtain any more rights or privileges in the end than they had in the beginning.”

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by glocktogo View Post
    Yep, classic lawfare.
    Of course MSN hyped it be a they are a corporate oligarch: headed by Herr Gates.. In the case of manufacturers, that needs to be stopped by SCOTUS it’s a legal precedent that makes a mockery of the system. Under the same logic we can sue the federal reserve for facilitating a the product of public education and failing to provide armed guards 100% of the time in public schools. Or any number of other liability fantasies..

Feedback Score
    I want the case to go forward so that we get one more ‘swipe’ at finding out who “jump-kick man” is… can’t believe that his identity still isn’t known…
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by FromMyColdDeadHand View Post
    I want the case to go forward so that we get one more ‘swipe’ at finding out who “jump-kick man” is… can’t believe that his identity still isn’t known…
    Maurice Freeland

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by AKDoug View Post
    Maurice Freeland
    The actor?
    I tried to follow the science but it simply was not there. I then followed the money, thats where i found the science.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by hotbiggun42 View Post
    The actor?
    No idea.. https://www.foxnews.com/us/kyle-ritt...k-man-revealed

Page 73 of 74 FirstFirst ... 236371727374 LastLast