Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Biden Considers Paying Border Crossers $450K Each in Reparations

Feedback Score

Biden Considers Paying Border Crossers $450K Each in Reparations

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...n-reparations/

President Joe Biden’s administration is considering a plan that would give border crossers, who were subjected to former President Donald Trump’s “Zero Tolerance” policy, about $450,000 each in a reparations-style payout.
    NO way can we make it out of that spending if he gets his way and Americans do not stand up its over I reckon

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Biden can ride his magic Amtrak train back home and break open his piggy back then!
    What if this whole crusade's a charade?
    And behind it all there's a price to be paid
    For the blood which we dine
    Justified in the name of the holy and the divine…

Feedback Score
    I assume this will require legislation, correct? I don't think even the Demtards would touch this with a 10-ft pole.

Let me be clear on this: Your illegal (see that word there?) Third World, low-life, unskilled sorry asses (and your fvcking g-damn kids too) HAVE NO RIGHT TO BE HERE. PERIOD. I don't GA-flying-F what your shithole country is like. Fix it or rot you bastards. Of course you could apply to come here LEGALLY (see that word there?). But apparently that's too hard. WAAAHHH!!!

The above is for the holier-than-thou pantywaists on this site who will inevitably whine about "This site is becoming like Stormfront" or some other such whiney-ass bullshit because we won't welcome with open arms the Third World flotsam we are being sent. And if you pantywaists don't like it, well......IDGAF what you think.
    Last edited by ABNAK; 10-28-21 at 17:30.
    11C2P '83-'87
    Airborne Infantry
    F**k China!

Feedback Score
    I busted my ass and worked a ton of OT last week, to have a third of my paycheck disappear to the gov. Seriously, enough. **** this nonsense, and anyone who voted for these assholes.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    It would be like the cops arresting you for robbing a bank, you don't make bail, so you sue the city because the cops kept you from your children. Then the mayor has a super duper swell idea that you are right. So not only does he try and cut you loose, but he gives you $50K for your trouble. Biden and crew are stupid and evil.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    They want us dead, and broke this is punishment , pure and simple !

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    If this passes I may take a couple of weeks off work and have my wife drop me off south of the border. I’ll swim the Rio Grande and No Habla Ingles with the best of them and collect my 450 grand. Heck, maybe take the wife and kids with me so I can retire young.
    Philippians 2:10-11

To argue with a person who renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. ~ Thomas Paine

“The greatest conspiracy theory is the notion that your government cares about you”- unknown.

Feedback Score
    How can a judge come to this decision??

And why only during Trump Era?

Law was in effect since at least 2001.

My little brain hurts trying to comprehend this.

Sent from my SM-G991U1 using Tapatalk
    The price of liberty is, always has been, and always will be blood: The person who is not willing to die for his liberty has already lost it to the first scoundrel who is willing to risk dying to violate that person's liberty! Are you free?
    --- Andrew Ford

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    **** this shit, I'm going to Mexico, getting a tan, drink some tequlia, get some brown puntang and hop aboard the next migrant caravan. Later.
    Gettin' down innagrass.
    Let's Go Brandon!

Feedback Score
    Lawyers for the border crossers want around $3.4 million per family unit.
    With the lawyers getting half…

What’s $1 billion? That’s the proposed total spending on it. Imagine in the next election cycle and for the ones following that you can point that the Democrats gave illegal aliens $1 billion and $1 million each for breaking the law. Imagine all the people, even and especially Hispanics who came here legally, not finding that to be very funny.

I don’t know who gave it the title “zero tolerance“ but if it is just the following of the letter of the law, I don’t know exactly how you can prevail in court with that. Outside of the justice department giving up like a little whiny bitch.

For people who say they don’t want to see Trump reelected, they sure as hell are trying as hard as they can to get him reelected. This is how you end up with another President Trump term. He might be able to win just with this.

Break the law get $1 million, don’t get the jab and you lose your job and get no benefits.
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast