Thread: PA Cyclops 1X ... problem?

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

PA Cyclops 1X ... problem?

Just inspecting my new PA Cyclops with ACSS.

When I look into the lens it is very bright, but it actually BLURS my vision compared to the naked eye. Also, in illumination mode, I don't think the ACSS is illuminated evenly through the whole circle. Did I just get a lemon? Thanks.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Assuming you adjusted the focus and don't have any obvious smudges on the lenses? If so, hit PA up for help since they seem to have really good customer service.
    Last edited by jsbhike; 11-07-21 at 11:45.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Same issues on two cyclops I have. Both are going back. Tried working the diopter, changed mounts, changed eye relief(mount position) no luck with anything. The sights were crisp and awesome out of the box. Got them mounted on two 9x19mm sub guns, zeroed them and now they're right wonky. The one sight shows a very visible NEGATIVE magnification. The other isn't as bad but it exhibits the blur effect M4brian mentions. Really screws with your eyes. Super bummed, was excited when I got them. As for illumination, both of mine are very even through all settings.
    Last edited by Mysteryman; 11-07-21 at 05:02.

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    I just got a GLX 2x and an SLX 1x that was supposed to be a blem. Can't find any specs in the glass so they must be really tiny. Both have super bright illumination and helped me shed some weight on my AR pistol and 14.5" carbine. Just need to get to the range and sight then in. PA is a super company and will get you sorted out no problem.