Thread: BCM BHF Recce 16 with larue, fcd, surefire etc.

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)

BCM BHF Recce 16 with larue, fcd, surefire etc.

New. 16" bhf upper with mod 4x4 ch and bcm bcg. Surefire D600Df with switch and clixky cap, cloud switch mount and scout mount. Magpul pro sights. BPG rail wrap.

New BCM lower with Larue MBT, FCD safety and mag release.

Asking $2000 obo . I only have zelle or cashapp so local meet is probably best but can ship to ffl only. I have feedback here, ingo and tacswap.

Located in Detroit area MI

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk
    i had the will power to not buy guns. I even bought a gun store and work for a company that manufactures the forging machines for said guns. I need help.

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by TacticalFun View Post
    New. 16" bhf upper with mod 4x4 ch and bcm bcg. Surefire D600Df with switch and clixky cap, cloud switch mount and scout mount. Magpul pro sights. BPG rail wrap.

New BCM lower with Larue MBT, FCD safety and mag release.

Asking $2000 obo . I only have zelle or cashapp so local meet is probably best but can ship to ffl only. I have feedback here, ingo and tacswap.

Located in Detroit area MI

Sold the red dot. Will lower the price to 1700 shipped for complete rifle and surefire set.

i had the will power to not buy guns. I even bought a gun store and work for a company that manufactures the forging machines for said guns. I need help.