Thread: Beretta 1301 Light solution and QD cup install in stock

Feedback Score
    24 (100%)

Beretta 1301 Light solution and QD cup install in stock

Here is an explanation of how to run a useful light on your 1301 and how to install a QD cup in a useful spot on the stock.

Let those who are fond of blaming and finding fault, while they sit safely at home, ask, ‘Why did you not do thus and so?’I wish they were on this voyage; I well believe that another voyage of a different kind awaits them.”

Christopher Columbus

Feedback Score
    50 (100%)
    Thank you the video was quite informative.

Question regarding the light. It appears that you are using the Surefire Scout Pro Mini and I am wondering if this is due to the full size Pro being ahead of the muzzle and causing concerns about muzzle blast or such?

Thanks in advance
    "It is better to be a Warrior in a Garden than a Gardner in a War"
    Let's use the First Amendment to protect the Second so we can avoid using the Second to protect the First.

Feedback Score
    24 (100%)
    Yes. I actually was running the full length on the Nordic picatinny mount for a while before I had a sling on it. The mini keeps the OAL down and, as you say, doesn't catch the blast (at all, amazingly).
    Let those who are fond of blaming and finding fault, while they sit safely at home, ask, ‘Why did you not do thus and so?’I wish they were on this voyage; I well believe that another voyage of a different kind awaits them.”

Christopher Columbus

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Good job on the QD install. I’m surprised at how many people don’t know about it, I like being able to put a QD socket on anything with a hollow stock.

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Greg Bell View Post
    Here is an explanation of how to run a useful light on your 1301 and how to install a QD cup in a useful spot on the stock.

What happen to the video?
    Gettin' down innagrass.
    Let's Go Brandon!

Feedback Score
    24 (100%)
    It's back up. I have no idea what I did. You can cut past my babbling to the install towards the end.

Christopher Columbus

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    Here's how I mounted mine...

Gettin' down innagrass.
    Let's Go Brandon!