Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Army kicking Soldiers Out For Refusing The Jab

Feedback Score

Army kicking Soldiers Out For Refusing The Jab

This is a excellent podcast by 2 Alpha Group Training
    For those that don’t know Kawa is a veteran with 21 years of service split between active and National Guard. He’s also a Green Beret with multiple combat tours.
    If you don’t have apple podcast it’s available on other platforms as well.
    This being kicked out for refusing the jab along with many others in the coming weeks. He deserves the MOH for standing in the gap with regards to the controversial jab IMO.

https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcas...=1000539586260
    You won't outvote the corruption.
    Sic Semper Tyrannis

Feedback Score
    90 (97%)
    hummmm, looks like its gonna be a great time for China and Russia to finally roll us over.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Since when does anyone in the .MIL get a choice in such matters?

When I was in, you followed orders, period, end of story. If you refuse to follow orders, you are subject to the UCMJ. It is pretty cut and dry for active duty folks and one of the reasons when I got out I didn't join the reserve for the miserable pittance they were offering at the time.

Interesting to note, there are a lot of good men suffering from Gulf War syndrome and there is pretty solid evidence it was the cocktail of injections they forced them to take before shipping out. So there is ample history here as to what to expect.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by jwfuhrman View Post
    hummmm, looks like its gonna be a great time for China and Russia to finally roll us over.
    You could gut the US mil and those two countries still couldn’t “roll us over” even if they worked together.
    "Knowledge without experience is just information"--Mark Twain

Hindsight is 6920

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Something is fishy here. 21 years… why not retire instead?
    RLTW

“What’s New” button, but without GD: https://www.m4carbine.net/search.php...new&exclude=60 , courtesy of ST911.

Disclosure: I am affiliated PRN with a tactical training center, but I speak only for myself. I have no idea what we sell, other than CLP and training. I receive no income from sale of hard goods.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I was at a shooting course two weekends ago and there was an Airforce Colonel attending as well. He said he was retiring instead of taking the Jab. He basically said it was a "self selecting purge" of the military. They want people who "Follow Orders" ---all the way to Nuremberg.
    The truth can only offend those who live a lie.

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by HKGuns View Post
    Since when does anyone in the .MIL get a choice in such matters?

When I was in, you followed orders, period, end of story. If you refuse to follow orders, you are subject to the UCMJ. It is pretty cut and dry for active duty folks and one of the reasons when I got out I didn't join the reserve for the miserable pittance they were offering at the time.

Interesting to note, there are a lot of good men suffering from Gulf War syndrome and there is pretty solid evidence it was the cocktail of injections they forced them to take before shipping out. So there is ample history here as to what to expect.
    I'm confused. Are you just making the point that no intelligent person should join the military under current law and conditions?

I agree that historically the military has been able to do all sorts of stupid medical things to its soldiers and officers, as well as equally stupid non-medical things. So you have the anthrax vaccine and others 20-30 years ago, you have contaminated drinking water on most US military bases, you have all the lung injuries and cancers from soldiers breathing burn pit smoke, lax handling of known carcinogens, Agent Orange, etc. etc.

There's also the fact that no FDA-approved vaccine is actually available in the US right now. Oh sure, some form of Pfizer labeled Comirnaty got "approval" from a 100%-conflicted, rubber-stamp FDA. But Comirnaty isn't yet on the US market and isn't being used in the US. The EUA Pfizer is supposedly the same, but is not legally the same. Federal law states that military members can't be required to take a vaccine unless it has FDA approval. This is an open-and-shut legal argument, but it just got hand-waived by the Navy.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...-naval-forces/

A closely related case on same facts:

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...onstitutional/

He claims that the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine is a EUA product, not an FDA-approved product, and has not received full licensure from the FDA.

The Marine Officer claims that any order requiring the administration of Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine and labeled vaccines as if they were the legal equivalents to the FDA approved COMIRNATY or as if they were, themselves, a licensed vaccine is an unlawful order based on fraud and in violation of the requirements U.S.C. 21, Chapter 9 Sub Chapter V, Part E, Section 360bbb-3(e)(1)(A).

Also, an attorney representing three active-duty Marines with the same issue contacted us.

He stated that we may want to consider an Oct 29, 2021 revision of the FDA’s EUA letter (and Pfizer’s updated EUA vaccine information sheet) which affirmatively discloses that the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 and COMIRNATY vaccines are NOT identically formulated, but instead contain different ingredients. They have revised the language to state that they are “analytically comparable.”
    Shouldn't we be cheering for the people attempting to hold the military to follow federal law? And maybe even go beyond the minimal requirements, and actually care about the health of soldiers?
    Last edited by SomeOtherGuy; 11-03-21 at 08:24.

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by SomeOtherGuy View Post
    I'm confused. Are you just making the point that no intelligent person should join the military under current law and conditions?

I agree that historically the military has been able to do all sorts of stupid medical things to its soldiers and officers, as well as equally stupid non-medical things. So you have the anthrax vaccine and others 20-30 years ago, you have contaminated drinking water on most US military bases, you have all the lung injuries and cancers from soldiers breathing burn pit smoke, lax handling of known carcinogens, Agent Orange, etc. etc.

There's also the fact that no FDA-approved vaccine is actually available in the US right now. Oh sure, some form of Pfizer labeled Comirnaty got "approval" from a 100%-conflicted, rubber-stamp FDA. But Comirnaty isn't yet on the US market and isn't being used in the US. The EUA Pfizer is supposedly the same, but is not legally the same. Federal law states that military members can't be required to take a vaccine unless it has FDA approval. This is an open-and-shut legal argument, but it just got hand-waived by the Navy.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...-naval-forces/

A closely related case on same facts:

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...onstitutional/

Shouldn't we be cheering for the people attempting to hold the military to follow federal law? And maybe even go beyond the minimal requirements, and actually care about the health of soldiers?
    Comparing a vaccine to burn pits is apples and oranges. The US military has always required members to get vaccines relevant to the region they are working in that are FDA approved. This isn’t news.

Per the FDA: “On August 23, 2021, the FDA approved the first COVID-19 vaccine. The vaccine has been known as the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine, and will now be marketed as Comirnaty, for the prevention of COVID-19 disease in individuals 16 years of age and older.” https://www.fda.gov/emergency-prepar...vid-19-vaccine

We can argue about right or wrong or whatever, but saying that there is no FDA approved Covid vaccine is simply false.

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Esq. View Post
    I was at a shooting course two weekends ago and there was an Airforce Colonel attending as well. He said he was retiring instead of taking the Jab. He basically said it was a "self selecting purge" of the military. They want people who "Follow Orders" ---all the way to Nuremberg.
    Thats an interesting anecdote. I shoot (among other things, like drink beer) with uniformed service members quite frequently (since I am one, when I’m not contracting), and I’m just not hearing that narrative, in real life. Only on the internet. There are certainly people who disagree with getting the vaccine, but “"self selecting purge" of the military. They want people who "Follow Orders" ---all the way to Nuremberg.” is a bit much.

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 1168 View Post
    Per the FDA: “On August 23, 2021, the FDA approved the first COVID-19 vaccine. The vaccine has been known as the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine, and will now be marketed as Comirnaty, for the prevention of COVID-19 disease in individuals 16 years of age and older.” https://www.fda.gov/emergency-prepar...vid-19-vaccine

We can argue about right or wrong or whatever, but saying that there is no FDA approved Covid vaccine is simply false.
    Did you read the links? It's all there. Comirnaty is legally and chemically different from the EUA Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine. It isn't the same thing. It may be very similar, but it's not the same. Comirnaty isn't actually available or in use in the USA. Servicemen being told to get shot or get discharged are being required to take an EUA vaccine, in violation of a law passed by Congress.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast