Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Solid Mount For PVS 14

Feedback Score
    You name it, Ive tried it and spent entirely too much on gear this past year! On my PVS14 I've come to find this mount as the most advantageous device that enables me to adjust it in every position imaginable.

"Wilcox PVS-14 Dovetail Arm (with and without on/off switch) – Kosher Surplus – Unique Ammunition and Night Vision Optics" https://www.koshersurplus.com/produc...on-off-switch/

Many say that they end up cutting off the Pigtail "Power Switch" which works fine for me..and I like that articulation shuts it off. Either way I've yet to find a contender that gives me the level of adjustability as this...with the exception being the Noisefighter X14 Arm. However, this polymer device doesn't give me great comfort when clicked into a Wilcox Shroud and takes a shitload of time to set up where you want it! You need two Allen wrenches for this which is definitely trumped by the big dial wheel on the Wilcox mount above. Tell Benny from Kosher I sent you as he has always been the fastest shipper ever!

Semper Fidelis! 🇺🇲

Feedback Score
    32 (97%)
    Quote Originally Posted by GunnyFitz View Post
    You name it, Ive tried it and spent entirely too much on gear this past year! On my PVS14 I've come to find this mount as the most advantageous device that enables me to adjust it in every position imaginable.

"Wilcox PVS-14 Dovetail Arm (with and without on/off switch) – Kosher Surplus – Unique Ammunition and Night Vision Optics" https://www.koshersurplus.com/produc...on-off-switch/

Many say that they end up cutting off the Pigtail "Power Switch" which works fine for me..and I like that articulation shuts it off. Either way I've yet to find a contender that gives me the level of adjustability as this...with the exception being the Noisefighter X14 Arm. However, this polymer device doesn't give me great comfort when clicked into a Wilcox Shroud and takes a shitload of time to set up where you want it! You need two Allen wrenches for this which is definitely trumped by the big dial wheel on the Wilcox mount above. Tell Benny from Kosher I sent you as he has always been the fastest shipper ever!

Semper Fidelis! 🇺🇲
    The INVG and the DDA is pretty awesome.
    I must study politics and war, that our sons may have liberty to study mathematics and philosophy. - John Adams

The AK guys are all about the reach around. - Garand Thumb.

Feedback Score
    53 (100%)
    The Dual Dovetail Adapter is flat out awesome.

I personally think the AKA2 is the best Norotos mount, but the INVG is solid.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123