Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Australia SOS

Feedback Score
    82 (100%)
    Yep, there have been a number of news segments over there that have slipped out over the last year talking about the covid camps they've been building.
    "National Resilience". Cute.
    A buck says their military will do it, too.
    If this isn't the time for them to find all those guns they allegedly never turned in...not sure what would be. Oh wait... I forgot, they've apparently already lost all will to fight.
    Oh well, bye Australia. Bye England. Bye Canada, New Zealand, and all the rest of the countries we all thought might be a bit of a bunch of Euro pricks, but at least had mostly free and sane countries with a lot of shared values. I guess we'll see you all in the camps soon enough, as soon as our current admin finds a way to do the same here.
    "Once we get some iron in our souls, we'll get some iron in our hands..."

"...A rapid, aggressive response will let you get away with some pretty audacious things if you are willing to be mean, fast, and naked."-Failure2Stop

"The Right can meme; the Left can organize. I guess now we know which one is important." - Random internet comment

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Buncheong View Post
    “They gave up their guns.”

It doesn’t matter.

American cities burned all summer last year and none of the men in the most heavily armed country on Earth did anything. The only person who did was a 17-year old boy now on trial for manslaughter.

Same outcome with a federal election that the rest of the planet knows was stolen in broad daylight. Rand Paul doesn’t even have the balls to call it stolen and voted to certify it.

Guns, no guns - it doesn’t matter if no one has the spirit to use them.

S M F H
    bingo

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Buncheong View Post
    “They gave up their guns.”

It doesn’t matter.

American cities burned all summer last year and none of the men in the most heavily armed country on Earth did anything. The only person who did was a 17-year old boy now on trial for manslaughter.

Same outcome with a federal election that the rest of the planet knows was stolen in broad daylight. Rand Paul doesn’t even have the balls to call it stolen and voted to certify it.

Guns, no guns - it doesn’t matter if no one has the spirit to use them.

S M F H
    ^This
    You won't outvote the corruption.
    Sic Semper Tyrannis

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    To all the negative nancy's out there saying "it doesn't matter" and "we've lost the will to fight - guns or not" -

What exactly did you guys do again?

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Not sure if we have lost the will to fight, it just hasn't hit close enough to home for most of us. Until people are hungry and cold they won't care enough to fight back, so it seems we are behind Australia by a few checks. We haven't given up our guns so mayeb we still have a hope, but we are the last light on the horizon that's for sure.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Don't project your cuckery onto me.

I haven't lost any will whatsoever, I won't be giving anything up, I won't be cowering down, I won't be a slave, I will always live free and do as I please regardless of laws and I will absolutely fight- when that time is, I'm not sure yet, but we've been edging closer to it for a while now.

I won't go out alone, so people need to wake up and group up.

Don't buy in to the doom and gloom crowd. If TPTB didn't think there was enough fight left in enough folks, the trains would be running and the camps would be full with ovens cooking 24/7 already.
    We interrupt this programme to bring you an important news bulletin: the suspect in the Happy Times All-Girl Glee Club slaying has fled the scene and has managed to elude the police. He is armed and dangerous, and has been spotted in the West Side area, armed with a meat cleaver in one hand and his genitals in the other...

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    A hottie ausie who got taken away to quarantine camp...I bet our admin is salivating to implement the same crap.

https://mobile.twitter.com/JackPosob...65646092513285

https://mobile.twitter.com/JackPosob...60748638560258
    "You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind each blade of grass."
    Japanese Admiral Yamamoto, 1941

"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left."
    Ecclesiastes 10:2:

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123