Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Thoughts on Ruger, I mean Marlin 1894 since Ruger bought them?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by czgunner View Post
    I really want a threaded 357.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
    Same, but in the Dark series.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by meausoc View Post
    As with most Ruger products there will be a recall after the first batch comes out.
    We used to joke about the “Ruger Recall-of-the-Month Club” but they really seem to have cleaned up their act in the last few years. I’ve purchased three SP101’s, a couple Bisleys, and several New Vaqueros and New Model Blackhawks and I can’t see a thing wrong with any of them. They quit putting the locks in the New Vaqueros and the warnings are now printed on the bottom of the barrel.

All my Marlins are JM’s and some are nicer than others. I really hope Ruger does right by Marlin, if they can’t do it I don’t know can/will.

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    Ruger on service for pre-Ruger Marlin firearms. Sucks but not unexpected.

We do not have the parts, equipment, or expertise required to service existing, pre-Ruger, Marlin firearms and we cannot honor any warranty offered by the Remington Outdoor Company. We hope you understand the constraints that limit our ability to service firearms made prior to our acquisition.

If your Pre-Ruger-made Marlin firearm requires immediate repair or service, we recommend that you stop using it and contact a competent local gunsmith. You can also locate the independent service center closest to you listed below. These independent service centers can help you with your ongoing repair and service requirements. Please note that Sturm, Ruger & Co., Inc. is not affiliated with these service centers and we offer their contact information as a courtesy only. As such, you will need to work directly with the particular service center to arrange for payment of any charges associated with the service or repair. We recommend that you have a clear understanding of any charges before authorizing the work.

https://www.marlinfirearms.com/s/customerService/
    Gettin' down innagrass.
    Let's Go Brandon!

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by titsonritz View Post
    Ruger on service for pre-Ruger Marlin firearms. Sucks but not unexpected.

We do not have the parts, equipment, or expertise required to service existing, pre-Ruger, Marlin firearms and we cannot honor any warranty offered by the Remington Outdoor Company. We hope you understand the constraints that limit our ability to service firearms made prior to our acquisition.

If your Pre-Ruger-made Marlin firearm requires immediate repair or service, we recommend that you stop using it and contact a competent local gunsmith. You can also locate the independent service center closest to you listed below. These independent service centers can help you with your ongoing repair and service requirements. Please note that Sturm, Ruger & Co., Inc. is not affiliated with these service centers and we offer their contact information as a courtesy only. As such, you will need to work directly with the particular service center to arrange for payment of any charges associated with the service or repair. We recommend that you have a clear understanding of any charges before authorizing the work.

https://www.marlinfirearms.com/s/customerService/
    I hope that they’ll at least offer parts so that we can fix our own.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123