Thread: Two new builds, opinions please.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Two new builds, opinions please.

The black GI is a stealth arms, alloy, bobtail complete kit.

The OD is a Stealth arms alloy frame, Remsport commander slide, barrel, EGW hard sear, Houge grip, Truglow TFO sights, and Klonimus bits.

What do you people think?

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Top black one, don't know squat about either one. Just don't like the grips on the tan one.

PB
    "Air Force / Policeman / Fireman / Man of God / Friend of mine / R.I.P. Steve Lamy"

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    I think the black one looks too "black" and would look sharp with some nice Rosewood stocks

Feedback Score
    Looks are only surface deep. In my book 100% functioning is first and foremost. If it'll feed, fire, extract, and eject everything out of any magazine, I'm a happy camper. If it hiccups in any way, I'm not. I don't care if it's painted orange with purple polka dots.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by HKGuns View Post
    I think the black one looks too "black" and would look sharp with some nice Rosewood stocks

That could be an option.
    Those are the grips that came with the kit.
    Unfortunately, the kit was two grip screws short. I’m not really worried about it. I did send S/A an email about the missing screws, haven’t heard back yet. Worst case scenario, I have to order grip screws.
    The kit was so nice, I’m not gonna make a stink about it….besides, it’s companies the S/A who’ve been busting their asses, trying to keep up with demand for a pristine, American made product.

The OD Commander, I thought was too much OD, but it’s growing on me.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve_in_Allentown View Post
    Looks are only surface deep. In my book 100% functioning is first and foremost. If it'll feed, fire, extract, and eject everything out of any magazine, I'm a happy camper. If it hiccups in any way, I'm not. I don't care if it's painted orange with purple polka dots.
    I had a few hiccups with the Commander, but after I learned how to properly fit the extractor…the hiccups went away.
    The GI has only had 16 rounds through it. So far it’s perfect.