Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Federal 55gr LE223T1 or something else?

Feedback Score
    I keep it simple and use 55gr ball.
    Last edited by shep854; 01-01-22 at 21:19.

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by shep854 View Post
    It worked for Kyle!
    Way to take an honest question and turn a thread into garbage. Go back to Facebook.
    AQ planned for years and sent their A team to carry out the attacks, and on Flight 93 they were thwarted by a pick-up team made up of United Frequent Fliers. Many people look at 9/11 and wonder how we can stop an enemy like that. I look at FL93 and wonder, "How can we lose?". -- FromMyColdDeadHand

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by ggammell View Post
    Way to take an honest question and turn a thread into garbage. Go back to Facebook.
    Are you an admin or a moderator? If so, please explain how the comment violates forum policy

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Are you an admin or a moderator? If so, please explain how the comment violates forum policy
    It doesn’t. But some of us like to keep the bs out of technical forums. GD is GD for a reason.
    AQ planned for years and sent their A team to carry out the attacks, and on Flight 93 they were thwarted by a pick-up team made up of United Frequent Fliers. Many people look at 9/11 and wonder how we can stop an enemy like that. I look at FL93 and wonder, "How can we lose?". -- FromMyColdDeadHand

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by ggammell View Post
    It doesn’t. But some of us like to keep the bs out of technical forums. GD is GD for a reason.
    I understand; thank you. I will edit my post.

Feedback Score
    Kyle was forced to use M193 in his M4. Its what they had, what Hague Convention allowed, but its a poor choice in comparison to today's far superior terminal ballistics for civilian/hunting/LE use.

And, most of Kyle's kills were with his .300 Win., not 5.56.
    Last edited by MS556; 01-01-22 at 21:42.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by MS556 View Post
    Kyle was forced to use M193 in his M4. Its what they had, what Hague Convention allowed, but its a poor choice in comparison to today's far superior terminal ballistics for civilian/hunting/LE use.

And, most of Kyle's kills were with his .300 Win., not 5.56.
    I thought the poster was talking about Kyle Rittenhouse, not Chris Kyle

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Eda View Post
    I thought the poster was talking about Kyle Rittenhouse, not Chris Kyle
    Maybe he was. Either way, he was wrong, though. His post was irrelevant to this thread and belonged in GD.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by MS556 View Post
    Maybe he was. Either way, he was wrong, though. His post was irrelevant to this thread and belonged in GD.
    Note post #15

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Maybe this should just get locked down. Original question was asked and answered and seems to be going off into the nether regions at this point.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast