Quote Originally Posted by FromMyColdDeadHand View Post
So the reason that Epps isn’t charged is that he didn’t step into the Capitol grounds, so they have nothing to charge him with.

On the face of that, it seems like it could explain away the issue. Kinzinger says this proves he’s not a FED, but wait a minute…..

Here is a guy who said “Go into the Capitol” (he now says that he meant orderly, like with a ticket), who didn’t go into the Capitol himself. Who tells a guy to take down teh barrier. Almost like someone told him the specific things that he could and couldn’t do- all while advocating for others to break the law.

They think that this clears things up, and maybe it does, but if anything it makes his actions that day even more peculiar. That and no one on oath with disavow him or other suspicious actors.

Also, why is Kinzinger absolving Epps? Why not the DOJ explaining why they wanted him and then didn’t? Could it be that Kinzinger’s legal defense of Epps- sure, he incited the crowd to commit clearly illegal acts but did nothing himself- is basically the Trump defense? And Trump played that hand far better than Epps.

Will Kinzinger come out in defense of Trump now?

So, if Epps is ‘innocent’ and not a FED, does that mean that there weren’t all the other actors that behaved strangely aren’t FEDs. Again, why does the DOJ refuse to state what their actions where around 1/6.

Kinzinger and Amash are both dumb enough (Amash almost seems child like) that they believe the stupidity that comes out of their mouths. Cheney is just pure evil. That she is doing this makes me nervous, like she knows something that she isn’t telling? And I mean some really dirty tricks coming, and the Dems talk about the end of Democracy is again projection.

That and after a whole year the Insurrection is still the rallying cry and no one has been charged with it….
I wonder if Pelosi lets Kinzinger lay his head on her boobies, when she pets him on the head for being a good boy?