Thread: New Centurion Arms PCC hammer

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

New Centurion Arms PCC hammer

Any one see this hammer and if so what do you think about it? https://centurionarms.com/parts-acce...ource=omnisend

Feedback Score
    I have one in my CMMG Mk9. I watched a video talking about the stock hammer peening the disconnector & this hammer prevents that.
    I looked at my Mk9 (with less than 700 rds fired in it) & damned if it wasn't doing it already. I installed the Centurion hammer & no more peening. As a sample of one, it works as advertised.
    Last edited by Delta-3; 11-16-21 at 14:12.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Interesting, wonder if it will work in my Extar..

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Just looked at mine about 150rds through it just starting to make a mark on disconnector
    Quote Originally Posted by Delta-3 View Post
    I have one in my CMMG Mk9. I watched a video talking about the stock hammer peening the disconnector & this hammer prevents that.
    I looked at my Mk9 (with less than 700 rds fired in it) & damned if it wasn't doing it already. I installed the Centurion hammer & no more peening. As a sample of one, it works as advertised.

Feedback Score
    Just looked at mine about 150rds through it just starting to make a mark on disconnector
    Apparently it doesn't take long to start causing damage. This must be a frequent problem with 9mm pcc's for there to be a video explaining it & a company producing a "fix" for it.
    After installation of the new hammer, I haven't seen any damage to my disconnector.