Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: FedEx loop

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

FedEx loop

I have been watching tracking on an expected parcel with much trepidation. A screen shot does not do this poor package's tortured route justice. It has gone back to Indy for a 4th time. After that, it will probably go back to Bellville, MI and then back to South Bend where it will once again not get placed onto a delivery truck. The bitch of it is that I can't do anything about it as I am not the shipper. Any suggestions on how to pull an item from FedEx purgatory?
    Last edited by Krazykarl; 11-16-21 at 20:17.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Are any of these hubs close enough for you to go grab it?

I think you can change the delivery instructions online.
    C co 1/30th Infantry Regiment
    3rd Brigade 3rd Infantry Division
    2002-2006
    OIF 1 and 3

IraqGunz:
    No dude is going to get shot in the chest at 300 yards and look down and say "What is that, a 3 MOA group?"

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    You need to call customer service and start a trace on your package. That'll put a fire under their asses.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Change delivery to a FedEx Office. They’ll hold it for a week (or more?).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    I've had this issues 3 times in the last month with FE. CS gets you nowhere. The only thing that worked for me (each time) was contacting the business you purchased from & ask them to begin a lost package trace.
    FE has contracts with these businesses & they seem to "get the message" when the company gets involved because they don't want to lose the company contract & the company doesn't want to have to refund or replace & order that FE is sitting on.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I filed a complaint/ trace with the shipper last night. I will go to the closest hub later today and see if a human is willing to offer insight and or help. Thanks fellas for the advice!!

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Krazykarl View Post
    I filed a complaint/ trace with the shipper last night. I will go to the closest hub later today and see if a human is willing to offer insight and or help. Thanks fellas for the advice!!
    Save yourself the trouble and don't bother going to the hub. They won't have any more information than the person in customer service on the phone.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    The shipper is initiating contact for me. They are also troubled by the lack of efficiency.

Feedback Score
    I hope the shipper can get your package delivered as they did for me. All other avenues were just runarounds.
    I have since decided that if a shipper will only ship Fed Ex than I will not buy from them. It's just not worth the aggravation. I stated that to one company & they said that next time I order, they would ship via UPS & had it marked down in my account file.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Delta-3 View Post
    I hope the shipper can get your package delivered as they did for me. All other avenues were just runarounds.
    I have since decided that if a shipper will only ship Fed Ex than I will not buy from them. It's just not worth the aggravation. I stated that to one company & they said that next time I order, they would ship via UPS & had it marked down in my account file.
    I will add that as a former Fedex contractor and then employee, I now cringe when something is shipped to me via Fedex ground/home delivery. I have had packages delayed over a week. The shipping industry in general has been absolutely inundated since the beginning of the "pandemic," and Fedex's structure has meant that they were the least prepared to cope with it. Heck, even the USPS is in better shape. UPS has had its hiccups too, but Fedex's contractor structure for their Ground deliveries is terrible. Even their Express service has suffered, and employee morale is at historic lows on that side of the company.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast