Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: FedEx loop

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by georgeib View Post
    I will add that as a former Fedex contractor and then employee, I now cringe when something is shipped to me via Fedex ground/home delivery. I have had packages delayed over a week. The shipping industry in general has been absolutely inundated since the beginning of the "pandemic," and Fedex's structure has meant that they were the least prepared to cope with it. Heck, even the USPS is in better shape. UPS has had its hiccups too, but Fedex's contractor structure for their Ground deliveries is terrible. Even their Express service has suffered, and employee morale is at historic lows on that side of the company.
    I think it sucks for all those guys. My buddy just showed me another video of UPS tossing a box of his CCI 22LR onto the concrete cracking a bunch of the plastic cases. He says they do it all the time. On the flip side. My other buddy who is a Fedex pilot is absolutely loving it and making bank.

Feedback Score
    Shipped via FedEx is right up there with disturbing phrases such as "I'm from the gov't and here to help".

FedEx fouls up ~90% of the packages mailed to me. I have one starting one of those insane loops and already delayed just one day....

All things being equal I do not understand why FedEx performs so badly with me.

I sell online and ship via USPS 1st class in 6x9 bubble mailers. I have shipped over 3500 in the past 5+ years this way. Not one has been lost. I can't recall the last time a customer was concerned about a delay...And Yet...FedEx can't even bat .500 with me....

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Pointing out a variety of societal failures.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I forgot I started this thread. Just got the package yesterday. Shipped in October...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12