Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Suppressor causing my AR to fire bursts and fail to reset

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    This really is a strange issue. I know it's not unheard of, you're not the only one. But people, myself included, have 10s of thousands of rounds through their G triggers without issue. Wondering what happened with yours.

Which model trigger is it? I don't think you mentioned it.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by okie View Post
    The silencer actually reduces the felt recoil by a lot. I think it's the faster bolt with the silencer that's exacerbating the issue, not the felt recoil.
    Something with the timing, or the reduced recoil makes the bolt closing recoil forward stronger.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd.K View Post
    Something with the timing, or the reduced recoil makes the bolt closing recoil forward stronger.
    To get hammer follow though you have to have the hammer released before the bolt closes.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by georgeib View Post
    This really is a strange issue. I know it's not unheard of, you're not the only one. But people, myself included, have 10s of thousands of rounds through their G triggers without issue. Wondering what happened with yours.

Which model trigger is it? I don't think you mentioned it.
    I think it almost has to have something to do with the 22 conversion kit. It worked perfectly before I started using it, and the issue seems to have kind of escalated with continued use. I would be curious to know if other people with this issue were using 22 conversions.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345