Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: DMR type optic advice

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    If you make due with sfp natchez has sig whiskey 5 2-10 and 3-15 mill hunter scopes at a great discount. Solid Japanese glass and comes with free ballistic turret

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by chuckman View Post
    I also like LVPO, and I think the Burris XTR II is the best optic for the $ under a grand.
    +1 I own a couple of Burris XTR II's and they are indeed excellent scopes for the money. They don't get a ton of air play on this site, which seems very biased toward Vortex.

I have the XTR II 1-5 on my 450BM AR and love it, even thought it is now discontinued. Looks like the RT6 is the equivalent replacement. I'd buy another one in a second.
    Last edited by HKGuns; 11-20-21 at 10:43.

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by HKGuns View Post
    +1 I own a couple of Burris XTR II's and they are indeed excellent scopes for the money. They don't get a ton of air play on this site, which seems very biased toward Vortex.

I have the XTR II 1-5 on my 450BM AR and love it, even thought it is now discontinued. Looks like the RT6 is the equivalent replacement. I'd buy another one in a second.
    I also run the same XTR II on my DMRish rifle, the 1-5. The 5x can get me to 800 yards, and I almost never shoot beyond 600 yards anyway.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12