Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: FBI Raids home of Colorado Conservative Mom/Activist

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

FBI Raids home of Colorado Conservative Mom/Activist

https://leohohmann.com/2021/11/18/it...ard-elections/

She said the agents would not tell her why they were searching her home. They did leave behind documents related to the search warrant, saying they entered her home because she was suspected of causing “intentional damage to a protected computer, wire fraud and conspiracy to cause damage to a protected computer.”

“I don’t know anything about this. They couldn’t explain any of this,” she said. “I will tell you why: they were at my home to intimidate me, to shut me up, because I was using my First Amendment rights to advocate for [Mesa County Clerk] Tina Peters on the issue of Dominion [voting machines] and the damage done in our election. And they’ll never be held accountable. Instead they will criminalize this woman who has stood up.”

Illegitimate elections and their regimes have consequences…
    We interrupt this programme to bring you an important news bulletin: the suspect in the Happy Times All-Girl Glee Club slaying has fled the scene and has managed to elude the police. He is armed and dangerous, and has been spotted in the West Side area, armed with a meat cleaver in one hand and his genitals in the other...

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Obama had eight years to load up DoJ with fellow travelers. This is not dissimilar to what happened to the DoS of the middle 20th Century, is it?

Feedback Score
    The FBI….

They just may be the most evil organization in the country.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by mRad View Post
    The FBI….

They just may be the most evil organization in the country.
    The sword and shield of the Party. They should be disbanded and every single one of them fired to starve on the streets. No rehire for some future rebuild, not even a consideration. Gone.

People dog on the VA, and at times deservedly so. Yet that Federal organization may have some incompetence and malfeasance, but it is not actively engaged in steamrolling American rights and protecting the powers-that-be by outright corruption of oaths and downright criminal activity. They truly are a stain on, and threat to, our Republic.
    11C2P '83-'87
    Airborne Infantry
    F**k China!

Feedback Score
    Nobody needs to “SWAT” anyone anymore ya just need the FBI !

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by ABNAK View Post
    The sword and shield of the Party. They should be disbanded and every single one of them fired to starve on the streets. No rehire for some future rebuild, not even a consideration. Gone.

People dog on the VA, and at times deservedly so. Yet that Federal organization may have some incompetence and malfeasance, but it is not actively engaged in steamrolling American rights and protecting the powers-that-be by outright corruption of oaths and downright criminal activity. They truly are a stain on, and threat to, our Republic.
    I would like to see ALL federal law enforcement agencies of ANY kind shitcanned except the Federal Marshalls. Use them to guard courthouses and maybe help hunting fugitives. ATF, DEA, DHS, IRS Enforcement division... ANY Federal Agency with law enforcement or investigative power... GONE. Every. Single. One.
    "It is only the warrior who chooses pacifism. All others are condemned to it."

"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."
    Dangerous Freedom over Peaceful Slavery.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Entryteam View Post
    I would like to see ALL federal law enforcement agencies of ANY kind shitcanned except the Federal Marshalls. Use them to guard courthouses and maybe help hunting fugitives. ATF, DEA, DHS, IRS Enforcement division... ANY Federal Agency with law enforcement or investigative power... GONE. Every. Single. One.
    I wouldn't go that far. There are a lot of FLEAs that are good and needed. Border Patrol, of course, HSI for investigating transnational crime and terrorism, DSS for the State Department, Secret Service for the president and the treasury. Plus, the Capitol Police and US Park Police do needed work for their jurisdictions. It's mostly the FBI and ATF that are the problem.
    Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who do not.-Ben Franklin

there’s some good in this world, Mr. Frodo. And it’s worth fighting for.-Samwise Gamgee

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by BoringGuy45 View Post
    I wouldn't go that far. There are a lot of FLEAs that are good and needed. Border Patrol, of course, HSI for investigating transnational crime and terrorism, DSS for the State Department, Secret Service for the president and the treasury. Plus, the Capitol Police and US Park Police do needed work for their jurisdictions. It's mostly the FBI and ATF that are the problem.
    It is an unavoidable truism that giving money and power to ANY government is like giving whiskey and car keys to teenage boys. NEVER a good idea.
    "It is only the warrior who chooses pacifism. All others are condemned to it."

"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."
    Dangerous Freedom over Peaceful Slavery.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    This is why I often said it would take decades to un-f@#k what Hussein Ali Bama did to our country.
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Entryteam View Post
    It is an unavoidable truism that giving money and power to ANY government is like giving whiskey and car keys to teenage boys. NEVER a good idea.
    Which is why we have the Bill of Rights. Anarchy is not much better than totalitarianism. That's why we're supposed to have a balanced government.
    Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who do not.-Ben Franklin

there’s some good in this world, Mr. Frodo. And it’s worth fighting for.-Samwise Gamgee

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast