Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast

Thread: My covid experience

Feedback Score
    Thanks interesting for sure

we know its vascular and the blood sugar levels and so on do seem to cause issues not only in daily life but those that get covid seem to get hit harder
    we know that poor metabolic leads to those things that drag people down obesity which brings on issues diabetes brings on issues etc...

Sounds like they would be quite good metabolic shape then for their age then

I do wish our gov and doctors and so on would do way more work with diet/health especially related to covid ! Some are but just like when our gov went after smoking we reduced that quite a bit I do wish they would go after sugar industrialized seed oils etc... and educate folks on the downsides of it then let them decide but real honest info

Quote Originally Posted by Arik View Post
    Thanks!

They don't eat that much sugar overall because my mom doesn't buy packaged food. She won't even buy already ground beef. (Obviously there's exceptions). And there was never candy or chips in the house growing up. Want something sweet? Eat an orange.

The only daily sugar I can think of for them is in coffee and my mom eats lots of fruit.

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Honu; 11-26-21 at 23:50.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by WillBrink View Post
    No, he's saying the protections wane, and that's not new news. That's being spun into they don't work at all, and it's sad to see people like Paul babble on like that. I'm not in this thread to debate the merits, or lack there of, of the vaccines and have been clear from day one, we will not vaccine our way out of this. It will become endemic like the flu, they will be chasing variants with booster shots each year, just as they have a yearly flu shot for strains. That's been obvious from the git go.
    The segment quoted in the transcript starts at about 6:00 and Fauci does say Israel is seeing the vaccinated require hospitalization and death.

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/11/12/p...ter-shots.html

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by jsbhike View Post
    The segment quoted in the transcript starts at about 6:00 and Fauci does say Israel is seeing the vaccinated require hospitalization and death.

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/11/12/p...ter-shots.html
    Do they mention age or just "vaccinated"? I hate when they lump everyone together. The vaccinated 97 year old is not the same as the 45 year old

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Arik View Post
    Do they mention age or just "vaccinated"? I hate when they lump everyone together. The vaccinated 97 year old is not the same as the 45 year old

It is Fauci being interviewed, no one else.

Feedback Score
    UK I know is having more problems/deaths with vaccinated folks than non
    Not sure the vax vs non % ? But again this thing does not care about the vax as the vax is not really working as it should IMHO
    Again yes it can help I am not saying that but health and the vax or just health is key IMHO

Table 4
    https://www.ons.gov.uk/peoplepopulat...nstatusengland

Also many younger people are dying that are vaxed than before and BOY are they trying to spin that to non vax hahah its so typical of the gov idiocy

Feedback Score
    I tested positive on Tues. I had been sick for about 9 days before, cough, tired, sinus issues, sore throat and just worn down. Wife lost her sense of smell the night before, so on my way to work I got curios and got a rapid test from Walgreens. It came back that I was either pregnant or COVID. Called the boss and he told me I needed to go to the hospital and get a test.

So I went into the lair of the beat, nazi fascist central here and got tested, face mask guy comes back with I’m positive, and tells me not to go to work for 7 days. So I have been home since Tues, and feel about 98% now. I am certain this is at least the second time I have had it.

First time was late Jan of 2020, and I could not even get out of bed for three days other than to puke and crap my guts out. That was HORRIBLE, this time, it was just a long cold.

Neither of are vaccinated, nor will we be getting vaccinated. When I had to go into hospital it was the first time I had worn a mask. I usually fight with them in there and end up getting away with out one. But their was no way they were going to let that happen this time as I was in there for a covid test.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    Did you not loose your smell then ?

Curious if you got the get vaxed lecture at the hospital like that tele doc gave me hahhahaha
    Or was it more test done no interaction really ?

Quote Originally Posted by ubet View Post
    I tested positive on Tues. I had been sick for about 9 days before, cough, tired, sinus issues, sore throat and just worn down. Wife lost her sense of smell the night before, so on my way to work I got curios and got a rapid test from Walgreens. It came back that I was either pregnant or COVID. Called the boss and he told me I needed to go to the hospital and get a test.

So I went into the lair of the beat, nazi fascist central here and got tested, face mask guy comes back with I’m positive, and tells me not to go to work for 7 days. So I have been home since Tues, and feel about 98% now. I am certain this is at least the second time I have had it.

First time was late Jan of 2020, and I could not even get out of bed for three days other than to puke and crap my guts out. That was HORRIBLE, this time, it was just a long cold.

Neither of are vaccinated, nor will we be getting vaccinated. When I had to go into hospital it was the first time I had worn a mask. I usually fight with them in there and end up getting away with out one. But their was no way they were going to let that happen this time as I was in there for a covid test.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Honu View Post
    Did you not loose your smell then ?

Curious if you got the get vaxed lecture at the hospital like that tele doc gave me hahhahaha
    Or was it more test done no interaction really ?
    I never lost taste or smell.
    No I did not get the vax lecture, but I think wearing a sweatshirt that says “I don’t co-parent with the government” might have helped not get the lecture too. I wish I would have had the one of the guy getting a bunch of jabs while wearing a mask that says “govern me hardy daddy”

Feedback Score
    Thanks

The smell thing is a strange part of this I have read how/why it happens

Its strange for sure and the ONLY reason I (and many others) was like OH I have it was my smell lucky it came back 5 days later and I know some are like 6 months or more and its barely back ?
    Then again I was lucky never got the cough !

Hahahahaha OH the vax lecture I got dude so so so funny with the ivermectin is the most dangerous thing ever sure you would have been the inner OK do I just ignore move on or ?
    So true about the co-parent !
    OR
    “govern me hardy brandon”

Quote Originally Posted by ubet View Post
    I never lost taste or smell.
    No I did not get the vax lecture, but I think wearing a sweatshirt that says “I don’t co-parent with the government” might have helped not get the lecture too. I wish I would have had the one of the guy getting a bunch of jabs while wearing a mask that says “govern me hardy daddy”

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    How bout this guys experience...yikes.

https://rescue.substack.com/p/a-judg...ycszpXkFLMdfco

While Dr. Bain was well aware of ivemectin’s ability to fight the covid virus in early infection, even he was surprised to discover its late-stage effectiveness. “It quells the fire of the inflammatory storm and also helps to lower the progression of stiffened lungs—aka pulmonary fibrosis,” he said. “That’s the beauty of this drug. I’m not saying it’s a cure. It’s just amazing.”
    "You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind each blade of grass."
    Japanese Admiral Yamamoto, 1941

"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left."
    Ecclesiastes 10:2:

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast