Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: My covid experience

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Honu View Post
    Thanks
    Curious on how you got the ivermectin like did you ask or did the doc say going to get you on this ? Or did your wife (RN) get it herself or through a doc friend ?

Did the pharmacy give you any issues ?

Interesting on going to work 7 days I was told no go anywhere for 10
    Glad she is doing well and sounds like minimal and you skirted it

I had a backup plan of a naturopath if I thought I was going to need it so just curious if it comes up again

I do say like thinking HEY I want a blue VW and then you get one and realize how many others you see have a blue VW now talking with friends who had covid I think more skirted it than had issues than I realize ! Just chatted with a buddy yesterday and asked he was like yeah whole family big nothing I was riding 30 miles a day (bicycle guy) and would just skip a day but was over in 3 days with less than a cold feeling

Again I wont mess with it and ignore it but feeling like its just another thing
    PM sent

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ABNAK View Post
    Serious question: if you can get monoclonal-antibodies, why would you even think about Ivermectin? I don't understand the insistence on Ivermectin when stuff like the M-A are available.
    Well, like I said, I was sick a year ago. I have read that antibodies only last a short time. Not sure how true that is. If something can help prevent you from getting sick, it seems reasonable to use it. I had it on hand and followed: https://covid19criticalcare.com/covi...plus-protocol/

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by czgunner View Post
    Well, like I said, I was sick a year ago. I have read that antibodies only last a short time. Not sure how true that is. If something can help prevent you from getting sick, it seems reasonable to use it. I had it on hand and followed: https://covid19criticalcare.com/covi...plus-protocol/
    I don't think it's for long-term protection, it's for "I'm sick right now" treatment, not prophylaxis.

And yeah, a year ago Trump was getting it and it wasn't widely available like it is now.
    11C2P '83-'87
    Airborne Infantry
    F**k China!

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    I don't think it's for long-term protection, it's for "I'm sick right now" treatment, not prophylaxis.

And yeah, a year ago Trump was getting it and it wasn't widely available like it is now.
    I never said it was for long term protection. I took it for 3 days and my wife for 5 days.
    I'm not looking to argue with anybody. Use it or not, it doesn't bother me. It's also not deadly to use it in the correct dosage.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Serious question: if you can get monoclonal-antibodies, why would you even think about Ivermectin? I don't understand the insistence on Ivermectin when stuff like the M-A are available.
    I think depending on your state/hospital it may be limited. I have sick relatives and they called the hospital about M-A and were denied. Didn't fit the profile of someone who needed them. Age, weight, diseases, medical history....etc

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Arik View Post
    I think depending on your state/hospital it may be limited. I have sick relatives and they called the hospital about M-A and were denied. Didn't fit the profile of someone who needed them. Age, weight, diseases, medical history....etc

My wife was not offered the regeneron transfusion. What is M-A?

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    For me not sure if you are asking me or CZ
    the doc said I was not a candidate he went through a list of questions and I was like NO on all of them (granted he was super negative on ivermectin) he did seem to be a huge pro of monoclonal but said I did not fit because no symptoms and was in shape etc...

I also looked into it from articles but most all info says high risk and has a certain things listed and so on
    Sure you can get around it and I read a bunch of info that also said if you do not have any symptoms it really does nothing for you anyway
    So I figured if I got worse I would just check with someone else and get what I wanted but since I was so minimal and feeling fine again if I felt going the other way I would not have hesitated to do whatever it took to get whatever I wanted

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
    (M)onoclonal (A)ntibodies

Feedback Score
    Monoclonal Antibodies (got lazy and abbreviated).
    11C2P '83-'87
    Airborne Infantry
    F**k China!

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Honu View Post
    For me not sure if you are asking me or CZ
    the doc said I was not a candidate he went through a list of questions and I was like NO on all of them (granted he was super negative on ivermectin) he did seem to be a huge pro of monoclonal but said I did not fit because no symptoms and was in shape etc...

I also looked into it from articles but most all info says high risk and has a certain things listed and so on
    Sure you can get around it and I read a bunch of info that also said if you do not have any symptoms it really does nothing for you anyway
    So I figured if I got worse I would just check with someone else and get what I wanted but since I was so minimal and feeling fine again if I felt going the other way I would not have hesitated to do whatever it took to get whatever I wanted
    Honu, you did have symptoms!
    11C2P '83-'87
    Airborne Infantry
    F**k China!

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast