Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Waukeesha Christmas parade attacked

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I read that they believe he is linked to an earlier knife attack in the area.

So maybe he was fleeing a stabbing or maybe it was an attack consistent with the MO of terrorism around the world, ie... knives and trucks?
    C co 1/30th Infantry Regiment
    3rd Brigade 3rd Infantry Division
    2002-2006
    OIF 1 and 3

IraqGunz:
    No dude is going to get shot in the chest at 300 yards and look down and say "What is that, a 3 MOA group?"

Feedback Score
    If they can call Kyle Rittenhouse a white supremacists, then this guy was an avid follower of Allah, screaming Barack Obama’s name as he ran over white people.

If we are going to live in a post truth subjective reality universe, we might as well play the game.
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    58 (100%)
    Lynch Mob worthy.
    A true "Gun Guy" (or gal) should have familiarity and a modicum of proficiency with most all firearms platforms.

Feedback Score
    Kinda like in the day being drug behind a horse ? Maybe drag behind a car

I say make it good give him a good set of motorcycle road racing leathers and helmet so the ride last as long as it can

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by C-grunt View Post
    I've seen various claims, originating on Reddit (!), that he was fleeing and eluding police and driving through a parade was merely accidental. These claims are coming from people who appear to have leftist sympathies.

Sure, it could be the case that this is merely a chase gone wrong, but that is mighty convenient as a cover to deflect attention from what otherwise looks like a major incident of political terrorism with an overwhelming racial component. (Anyone who knows the area would know that the parade was mostly white, and perp would easily know this.) Perp also had extensive political and anti-white ramblings and was just let out on bail Friday by a Soros-funded DA.

Truth will eventually come out and I'm not saying it's impossible that he was there for non-terrorist reasons, but I wouldn't give that claim any serious consideration for now.

edit: Hey look, he was most recently arrested for intentionally running someone over with his car! (that someone was his baby-momma, incidentally)

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...000-last-week/
    Last edited by SomeOtherGuy; 11-22-21 at 13:05.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by C-grunt View Post

So maybe he was fleeing a stabbing or maybe it was an attack consistent with the MO of terrorism around the world, ie... knives and trucks?
    That's almost certainly total bullshit, or sort of irrelevant. I live in the area. It was a decently long stretch of road. It wasn't a two second accidental incident. Even if the first collision was accidental, were all the others? He kept accidentally swerving into people and running them over for blocks?

Our media friends being our friends, like always.

https://twitter.com/bevo_fox/status/1462672131406241794

https://www.jsonline.com/story/news/...jr/8717524002/

>Darrell Brooks Jr., the man suspected of being the driver, has been charged three times in less than two years with recklessly endangering the safety of others, most recently in an incident in which he is accused of running a woman over with his vehicle in Milwaukee.
    Last edited by aFella; 11-22-21 at 14:12.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by aFella View Post
    That's almost certainly total bullshit, or sort of irrelevant. I live in the area. It was a decently long stretch of road. It wasn't a two second accidental incident. Even if the first collision was accidental, were all the others? He kept accidentally swerving into people and running them over for blocks?

Swerving to miss some people and hit others.

>Darrell Brooks Jr., the man suspected of being the driver, has been charged three times in less than two years with recklessly endangering the safety of others, most recently in an incident in which he is accused of running a woman over with his vehicle in Milwaukee.
    Here is the thing, the guy is racisit and did this on purpose, it doesn't matter how many times msnbc and cnn try and cover for him, those are the facts.
    They should have strung his worhtless a$$ up at the nearest lamp post.
    Last edited by Averageman; 11-22-21 at 15:33.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

If you think this was an accident, maybe look at his History.
    He's a scumbag

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Averageman View Post
    If you think this was an accident, maybe look at his History.
    He's a scumbag
    "Gentile giant who was getting his life together before acceleration pedal in old car stopped working" will be the CNN headlines then.
    - Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    Bond reform is the reason he was out. It’s happening everywhere. Why not just PR bond everybody?? 🙄

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast