Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Waukeesha Christmas parade attacked

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Scumbag who should be behind bar is out on the street hurting innocent people?! What are the chances of that? Pretty good in a clown world….

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    Louder With Crowder ripping on the media slant, perps Twitter straight proof this asshole is pure scumbag.

Gettin' down innagrass.
    Let's Go Brandon!

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    https://redstate.com/streiff/2021/11...by-cnn-n480184
    What we know so far indicates that Brooks entered the parade route while driving at high speed. At some point, he decided to plow through a march unit. He then broke through a crowd control barrier, and a police officer fired several shots at his car. His social media account indicates he professes to be a BlackLivesMatter supporter, and he has a dislike of white people. As to the degree to which that social media persona is real or fake, your guess is as good as mine. We can also conclusively rule out the stupid story flacked by Cupp that he was fleeing some other crime and that said flight had anything to do with him killing people in a parade.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by WillBrink View Post
    "Gentile giant who was getting his life together before acceleration pedal in old car stopped working" will be the CNN headlines then.
    I fail to see what his circumcision status has to do with anything but ok.....
    The truth can only offend those who live a lie.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by SomeOtherGuy View Post
    I've seen various claims, originating on Reddit (!), that he was fleeing and eluding police and driving through a parade was merely accidental. These claims are coming from people who appear to have leftist sympathies.

Sure, it could be the case that this is merely a chase gone wrong, but that is mighty convenient as a cover to deflect attention from what otherwise looks like a major incident of political terrorism with an overwhelming racial component. (Anyone who knows the area would know that the parade was mostly white, and perp would easily know this.) Perp also had extensive political and anti-white ramblings and was just let out on bail Friday by a Soros-funded DA.

Truth will eventually come out and I'm not saying it's impossible that he was there for non-terrorist reasons, but I wouldn't give that claim any serious consideration for now.

edit: Hey look, he was most recently arrested for intentionally running someone over with his car! (that someone was his baby-momma, incidentally)

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...000-last-week/
    Except here's the problem with that....."Flee from police by MURDERING and MAIMING dozens of people, because they won't find me then...."....Yea, that's a great plan, that makes total sense.....
    The truth can only offend those who live a lie.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Esq. View Post
    I fail to see what his circumcision status has to do with anything but ok.....
    When did CNN et al give a chit about that?
    - Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by WillBrink View Post
    When did CNN et al give a chit about that?
    Have you noticed that you cannot rebut any story from CNN? All comments are being turned off.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Does it sound to you like this guy is getting Bail?

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Averageman View Post

Does it sound to you like this guy is getting Bail?
    I think it would be hypocritical of the DA's office to not ask for a reasonable to low bail in this case.

EDIT: $5M cash bail, so I guess the DA's office didn't want to retain their irresponsible pattern of behaviors anymore.

Oh, and WTF does this scumbag have his head down on the table and rocking like a small child for? Own this you POS!
    Last edited by glocktogo; 11-23-21 at 16:34.
    What if this whole crusade's a charade?
    And behind it all there's a price to be paid
    For the blood which we dine
    Justified in the name of the holy and the divine…

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by glocktogo View Post
    I think it would be hypocritical of the DA's office to not ask for a reasonable to low bail in this case.

EDIT: $5M cash bail, so I guess the DA's office didn't want to retain their irresponsible pattern of behaviors anymore.

Oh, and WTF does this scumbag have his head down on the table and rocking like a small child for? Own this you POS!
    I just checked "Go Fund Me" lots of his victim's but so far nothing directly for him (Darrell Brooks).

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast