Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Waukeesha Christmas parade attacked

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Averageman View Post
    I just checked "Go Fund Me" lots of his victim's but so far nothing directly for him (Darrell Brooks).
    If GFM allows one thin dime for this POS, I'd say they need to be shuttered forever.
    What if this whole crusade's a charade?
    And behind it all there's a price to be paid
    For the blood which we dine
    Justified in the name of the holy and the divine…

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Here is the thing, the guy is racisit and did this on purpose, it doesn't matter how many times msnbc and cnn try and cover for him, those are the facts.
    They should have strung his worhtless a$$ up at the nearest lamp post.................................................................................................................
    Naw, Naw, Naw they can do that chit on Yellowstone but if we do it , we become just like them !!!! ( EXTREME SARCASM )

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Actually the crowd should have hung him at the scene of the crime.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    agree with this

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    I just checked "Go Fund Me" lots of his victim's but so far nothing directly for him (Darrell Brooks).
    He doesn't need one, Cameltoe Harris will get him bailed out.
    Gettin' down innagrass.
    Let's Go Brandon!

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    I don't think he hung around, you know, running from that knife fight and all.
    Gettin' down innagrass.
    Let's Go Brandon!

Feedback Score
    So this will go the way of anything that doesn't fit the narrative (see the country music concert shooting in LV), it will be "the suv that ran over people" to the media forever. The facts are just too inconvenient for the American public to be "bothered." No thought to the fact that he's black, victims white, he's a shining example of "bail reform" failure, by all accounts he's as racist as they come, big BLM and Malcolm X supporter. MSM will try to find a way to sneak something in as he apparently hated Trump, so they're probably getting the cold sweats working on a way to get that word out without any other facts. It's just another story where what you see with your own eyes, yet again, doesn't support what the media is shoveling. Gross. Our society is an embarrassment.
    "Why "zombies"? Because calling it 'training to stop a rioting, starving, panicking, desperate mob after a complete governmental financial collapse apocalypse' is just too wordy." or in light of current events: training to stop a rioting, looting, molotov cocktail throwing, skinny jeans wearing, uneducated bunch of lemmings duped by, or working directly for, a marxist organization attempting to tear down America while hiding behind a race-based name

Feedback Score
    Have you noticed that you cannot rebut any story from CNN? All comments are being turned off.
    Are you saying here in this forum, or some other platform?

Feedback Score
    I think it is criminal that the DA can't and wouldn't have his life trashed over this.

This piece of human garbage is a terrorist, pure and simple. He is also a piece of human trafficking, pimp piece of $hit.

He needs to be removed from the world, pure and simple.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by yoni View Post
    Are you saying here in this forum, or some other platform?
    Almost every story on my feed from CNN has some inflamatory narrative and you cannot rebut it.
    There are no longer comments available for many of these stories I'm seeing.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast