Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Bino NODS regret?

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Bino NODS regret?

I currently have a PVS14 but I’m thinking about making the jump to Binos…. Has anybody gone to binos and regretted their purchase especially if they already had a PVS 14? JRH seems to have some good Black Friday deals…

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by rushca01 View Post
    I currently have a PVS14 but I’m thinking about making the jump to Binos…. Has anybody gone to binos and regretted their purchase especially if they already had a PVS 14? JRH seems to have some good Black Friday deals…
    Have both, almost never use the 14. Binos are the heat. I'm a fan of articulating binos as well.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I don’t know much about NV, but can’t you just add another pvs14? What are the differences/advantages between bino units and a bridged pair of pvs14’s?

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Inkslinger View Post
    I don’t know much about NV, but can’t you just add another pvs14? What are the differences/advantages between bino units and a bridged pair of pvs14’s?
    You can, but you would want similar spec units or things get wonky. Also the weight is more than most BNVD's. I think if I was going bridge anything with a PVS-14 it would be thermal.
    Gettin' down innagrass.
    Let's Go Brandon!

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    I've done both, and currently only have a high spec white phosphor 14.

Only reason I sold my binos was to pay some bills.

Binos are awesome. Your brain just clicks in when you see the same image. It's hard to describe.

The only time I would choose a 14 now is if I was choosing between a really poor set of binos and a really nice 14.

Specs matter a lot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by mig1nc View Post
    I've done both, and currently only have a high spec white phosphor 14.

Only reason I sold my binos was to pay some bills.

Binos are awesome. Your brain just clicks in when you see the same image. It's hard to describe.

The only time I would choose a 14 now is if I was choosing between a really poor set of binos and a really nice 14.

Specs matter a lot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Thanks for that, trying to decide if the “budget” BNVDS in the 5,300 range sold by JRH are “worth” it or just waisted money and you really need to spring for the higher end ones…

Feedback Score
    Thanks for that, trying to decide if the “budget” BNVDS in the 5,300 range sold by JRH are “worth” it or just waisted money and you really need to spring for the higher end ones…
    Contact Robert at JRH and talk it over with him. He will steer you in the right direction for your needs

Feedback Score
    That price range would mean the XLS Green phosphor BNVD Single gain. Great bargain for the price but the XLS tubes are the lowest grade of tubes Elbit makes and we try to make clear in the item description what that means- potential for more blemishes, etc.

Personally in that price range I would look at the BNVD with Echo spec White Phosphor tubes for not much more. On sale for Black Friday as well.

robert@jrhenterprises.com or call us.

Got a beautiful set of BNVDs with Echo spec WP tubes in stock right now that could ship out to you tomorrow (too late to ship out today).
    Site Advertiser

www.jrhenterprises.com
    Ask about M4carbine.net discounts
    30 years in business- Since 1992
    robert@jrhenterprises.com

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lowdown3 View Post
    That price range would mean the XLS Green phosphor BNVD Single gain. Great bargain for the price but the XLS tubes are the lowest grade of tubes Elbit makes and we try to make clear in the item description what that means- potential for more blemishes, etc.

Personally in that price range I would look at the BNVD with Echo spec White Phosphor tubes for not much more. On sale for Black Friday as well.

robert@jrhenterprises.com or call us.

Got a beautiful set of BNVDs with Echo spec WP tubes in stock right now that could ship out to you tomorrow (too late to ship out today).
    Can you link to those? I think I’m confused on which ones they are.

Feedback Score
    Can you link to those? I think I’m confused on which ones they are.
    https://www.jrhenterprises.com/BNVD-...DWHITEPHOS.htm

Got a really nice set in stock that could ship out to you tomorrow or if you miss that one, they've only been running about 1-4 weeks.

I'll have a phone glued to my ear all day again tomorrow commencing at 9am Eastern Feel free to call with any questions.
    Site Advertiser

www.jrhenterprises.com
    Ask about M4carbine.net discounts
    30 years in business- Since 1992
    robert@jrhenterprises.com

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast