Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 29 and balding. HELP!

Feedback Score

29 and balding. HELP!

Alrighty, so I’m 29 and balding. Not particularly happy. Is anyone aware of a natural remedy? I care more about my ability to have kids (Which is funny as the chances of me finding a woman are about the same as winning the powerball) and don’t feel like chemically castrating myself with fin/dut

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by thepatriot2705 View Post
    Alrighty, so I’m 29 and balding. Not particularly happy. Is anyone aware of a natural remedy? I care more about my ability to have kids (Which is funny as the chances of me finding a woman are about the same as winning the powerball) and don’t feel like chemically castrating myself with fin/dut
    Natural remedy is to get the Fvck over it. Embrace it and move on. Confidence in who you are is what will attract the right mate to have kids with, not a luscious mop top.
    We interrupt this programme to bring you an important news bulletin: the suspect in the Happy Times All-Girl Glee Club slaying has fled the scene and has managed to elude the police. He is armed and dangerous, and has been spotted in the West Side area, armed with a meat cleaver in one hand and his genitals in the other...

Feedback Score
    Dwayne johnson roc guy reckon he has no issue with being bald !
    Quite a few other bald folks who look good and wear it maintain it try not to fake it look good !

Ditto embrace it own it IMHO if you are balding at that age anything but going slick just looks wrong ?

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Wear a hat when out in the sun.

I was 31 when my girlfriend told me I had sunburned the top of my head. I told her I couldn't have, she couldn't see the top of my head (jokingly in denial about getting thin on top).

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Haven't paid for a haircut in 30 years & still using the same Wahl clippers...mine started before yours did, said hell with this & took it out on my terms.

If you think it's hair that finds a soulmate, then you need to reevaluate.
    "You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind each blade of grass."
    Japanese Admiral Yamamoto, 1941

"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left."
    Ecclesiastes 10:2:

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Artos View Post
    If you think it's hair that finds a soulmate, then you need to reevaluate.
    This.

Even my girlfriend said she was okay with me being bald if it comes down to it.
    Experience is a cruel teacher, gives the exam first and then the lesson.

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    I knew a guy that bald in Jr High School. Get over it. Personally. I hate hair and never let it get over about 1/8".
    Gettin' down innagrass.
    Let's Go Brandon!

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by titsonritz View Post
    I knew a guy that bald in Jr High School. Get over it. Personally. I hate hair and never let it get over about 1/8".
    One of my best friends went bald in highschool. It was the early 90's so he had a mullet but was balding on top, lol Damnedest thing you ever seen. I on the other had still have a really thick head of hair at 45 yrs old. Hope this helps OP.

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    1. Own it.
    2. Shave head and grow beard to counter baldness.
    3. Work out and get fit to counter baldness.
    4. Become rich and/or famous to counter baldness.
    5. Wear a hat.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast