Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: 29 and balding. HELP!

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    My Son was going bald and it was a wake up call.
    He had a high stress job as a Nursing Supervisor, ate shitty food, came home exhausted and went to bed every night. When he started losing his hair it was a wake up call.
    He shaved his head, lost weight, began eating right, went back to college for a new career and became alot healthier.
    Hair came back in very thick in six months.

Feedback Score
    11 (92%)
    Good friend and ex brother in law lost his hair in his 20s. When the odd girl in the bar ask him how he lost his hair he would answer... Making U turns under the cover. He got laid as much as any of us!

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Oh, another thing, he's now much more particular about the soap and shampoo he uses.
    But it's back and as thick as the hair on his back now...Hahaha! I laugh because I helped him shave before wrestling and weight lifting meets.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    As others have mentioned, buzz that hair short. I used to rock long hair but as I got thin on top I just buzzed the sides and back, leaving about 1/4" on top; similar to a high and tight.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    This is a hilarious thread!

There is only one correct solution to your problem….And that solution would be to just get over it! Life is way to stressful to be “wigging” out about things you cannot control.

Grow a beard
    Shave your head
    Get a tupay lol
    Wear a hat
    Or just embrace it

Rogane only works with some types of baldness, and if it does work, you have to use it forever…otherwise it falls back out.

If it bothers you that much, then spend thousands for a transplant.
    Just imagine the ammo you could buy with that.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Do you take creatine? If so, it’s been known to cause hair loss. But if not, just shave it. My grandfather started losing his at 18.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Averageman View Post
    My Son was going bald and it was a wake up call.
    He had a high stress job as a Nursing Supervisor, ate shitty food, came home exhausted and went to bed every night. When he started losing his hair it was a wake up call.
    He shaved his head, lost weight, began eating right, went back to college for a new career and became alot healthier.
    Hair came back in very thick in six months.
    I’m hoping it’s just that. I work 3 jobs and am rebuilding my house. I eat maybe 1000 calories (half of them Being beer calories) a day getting 4 hours of sleep a night. I work from sun up to sun down 70+ hours for the past 3 years. Bills ain’t paying themself.

Also, I’m in about as good of shape as possible at 6’0 165 pounds

Feedback Score
    wait till your teeth have to be removed then you could be like biden fake teeth fake hair and fake presidency

SO see loosing your hair and teeth lead you to presidency !

Feedback Score
    88 (100%)
    I wish I had flowing locks but yeah, the worst look IMO is desperately trying to salvage it. My widows peak was solid in my late 20s so I started shaving my head. I’m 31 in a little over a month and have shaved my head since before 30 at this point.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Sic semper tyrannis.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by thepatriot2705 View Post
    I’m hoping it’s just that. I work 3 jobs and am rebuilding my house. I eat maybe 1000 calories (half of them Being beer calories) a day getting 4 hours of sleep a night. I work from sun up to sun down 70+ hours for the past 3 years. Bills ain’t paying themself.

Also, I’m in about as good of shape as possible at 6’0 165 pounds
    Being height and weight appropriate does not mean your fit. In this case maybe you need to slow down a bit before something slows you down.
    Yeah, your stressed to what would be a lot of guy's breaking point. I would guess your going to have to slow down a bit before you get healthy again.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast