Thread: Centurion CMR rail

Feedback Score
    21 (100%)

Centurion CMR rail

Not sure this is the right place - but a heads up:

The classic CMR rail is being phased out.
    They have a sale and the CMR gen I rail can be had at a considerable discount, both 5.56 and 7.62 platform.

Ordered a few and messaged expressioning my 'sadness', mentioning I feel is the best rail ever.
    Corrie confirmed...."We feel the same way about the CMR. It was Monty's baby...and we do love the system. Sad to see it go".

Anyone ever handled one will agree it is of unsurpassed tactile feel and overall quality.

Get yours now or......
    Last edited by polydeuces; 11-24-21 at 09:29.
    Per Ardua ad Astra.
    STS - gone but not forgotten.

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    I got the email on this. It is the last thing I need but still ever so tempting.
    Gettin' down innagrass.
    Let's Go Brandon!

Feedback Score
    Fantastic rail and system but MLOK was too great a foe. LMT has been trying to unload their LM8 uppers for a while now as well.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by polydeuces View Post
    Not sure this is the right place - but a heads up:

The classic CMR rail is being phased out.
    They have a sale and the CMR gen I rail can be had at a considerable discount, both 5.56 and 7.63 platform.

Ordered a few and messaged expressioning my 'sadness', mentioning I feel is the best rail ever.
    Corrie confirmed...."We feel the same way about the CMR. It was Monty's baby...and we do love the system. Sad to see it go".

Anyone ever handled one will agree it is of unsurpassed tactile feel and overall quality.

Get yours now or......
    I have the 7.62 cmr and it's a great rail. This and the LaRue Lat are my favorites.

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    I’ve been looking for a 13” CMR ever since I sold an upper with one. Still kicking myself for it. Too bad 13” option was already sold out on their site.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by crosseyedshooter View Post
    I’ve been looking for a 13” CMR ever since I sold an upper with one. Still kicking myself for it. Too bad 13” option was already sold out on their site.
    The 12” version is actually 12.56”

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cold/Bore View Post
    The 12” version is actually 12.56”
    The magic with the 13” original CMRs was the 13.7” length and a near-flush suppressor when paired with a 14.5” barrel. I’ve still got a bunch of CMR panels and flashlight mount stashed away.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    The magic with the 13” original CMRs was the 13.7” length and a near-flush suppressor when paired with a 14.5” barrel. I’ve still got a bunch of CMR panels and flashlight mount stashed away.
    Ah… got it.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    The 12.56” would probably be the magic length for a 13.9” barrel, no?

Feedback Score
    21 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by titsonritz View Post
    I got the email on this. It is the last thing I need but still ever so tempting.
    You need it.

AB SO LU TE LY

Just like you need a crapload of stripped lowers, uppers, barrels in varies lengths and profiles, drawers full of small parts, all kinds of furniture dating back to the early 00's when PMags (with rangerplates yo!!) MIA grips and putting on a MOE stock was the badass shizzle, and we got excited every time someone came out with a new comp or sling, then having endless 'discussions' about who stole designs from whom....
    Thank god it all looks alike to the wife...."Yes honey, its still the same rifle, no honey I am not blowing wads of cash I cant really afford on a weird hobby" ;-)
    Per Ardua ad Astra.
    STS - gone but not forgotten.