Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast

Thread: Ahmaud Arbery Trial

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by eightmillimeter View Post
    No matter how you slice it there is no way to justify any of that.

There was literally 100 forks in their road that didn’t lead to prison.

They chose, poorly.
    I have to agree. There was a lot of bad judgement exercised. If you focus only on the time at which the three men made contact with Arbery, you have to ask yourself if at that point in time the application of deadly force was warranted.
    Train 2 Win

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    on the house construction camera he had been seen there at night prior to the event
    Several times too. What wasn't seen on the videos though?

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by jsbhike View Post
    Several times too. What wasn't seen on the videos though?
    And if this was an ongoing problem, what information was provided to the police?
    Train 2 Win

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by mRad View Post
    So?

I heard a rap song the other day where it was used. Perhaps it was used as a term of endearment.

Really?

I am in the camp of the N word should be used by nobody.

But do you really see no harm in white guys standing over the black body of their victim of murder using the N word?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by yoni View Post
    Really?

I am in the camp of the N word should be used by nobody.

But do you really see no harm in white guys standing over the black body of their victim of murder using the N word?
    It’s a word. It doesn’t determine if they are murderers or not. But I guess you’d have all users of the word sentences to death?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    It’s a word. It doesn’t determine if they are murderers or not. But I guess you’d have all users of the word sentences to death?

Are you really this tone deaf, or just playing at it.

You have 3 white guys, illegally chasing a black kid.

Then a conflict ensues and in fear for his life the black kid engages in the flight part of fight/flight response since running away didn't work. If the dead guy was white and the suspects were black, I think you would be singing a different tune.

Later today when I go for my ruck, I will be armed and if 3 guys regardless of race start chasing me. I will run only long enough to chose my place to make my stand.

Feedback Score

Ahmaud Arbery Trial

Quote Originally Posted by yoni View Post
    Are you really this tone deaf, or just playing at it.

You have 3 white guys, illegally chasing a black kid.

Then a conflict ensues and in fear for his life the black kid engages in the flight part of fight/flight response since running away didn't work. If the dead guy was white and the suspects were black, I think you would be singing a different tune.

Later today when I go for my ruck, I will be armed and if 3 guys regardless of race start chasing me. I will run only long enough to chose my place to make my stand.
    You see, some people are smart enough to look at facts. You’re not one of them.

He wasn’t a “kid”, but I see the English language isn’t your strong suit. They didn’t “randomly” go after chasing some kid, they went after a known criminal that was working the neighborhood several nights in a row AFTER talking with the local police.

As I said before, the case of four bad guys back bad decisions, including your “kid”. They each made several bad decisions that lead to the incident.

When you’re running later, nobody will likely bother you if you’re not out stealing. But with your logic, the OJ trial was the right outcome.

It’s funny, people here talk about standing up and taking care of their neighborhoods when police won’t. People talk about standing up to those that are like Antifa and BLM tearing neighborhoods apart. When people do stand up, you change your tune.

Last edited by mRad; 11-30-21 at 07:51.

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)

He wasn’t a “kid”, but I see the English language isn’t your strong suit. They didn’t “randomly” go after chasing some kid, they went after a known criminal that was working the neighborhood several nights in a row AFTER talking with the local police.

As I said before, the case of four bad guys back bad decisions, including your “kid”. They each made several bad decisions that lead to the incident.

When you’re running later, nobody will likely bother you if you’re not out stealing. But with your logic, the OJ trial was the right outcome.

It’s funny, people here talk about standing up and taking care of their neighborhoods when police won’t. People talk about standing up to those that are like Antifa and BLM tearing neighborhoods apart. When people do stand up, you change your tune.

That is a very disingenuous statement.
    What if this whole crusade's a charade?
    And behind it all there's a price to be paid
    For the blood which we dine
    Justified in the name of the holy and the divine…

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)

We get it, no black people are allowed to jog through your trailer park without consequence.
    98% Sarcastic. 100% Overthinking things and making up reasons for buying a new firearm.

Feedback Score
    There is no proof he “grabbed” the shotgun, full stop. It’s not on the video, the injury pattern doesn’t match, and people need to stop using this as quasi justification for these racist liars, because that’s what they are.

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast