Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Ahmaud Arbery Trial

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by SomeOtherGuy View Post
    As for less media coverage - I think the leftist media (did I just stutter?) is trying to scare ordinary good white people into being helpless sheep for the slaughter. Based on defendants' appearances, Kyle was a better show trial and persecution for this goal than the Georgia defendants are. Few people are going to identify with the GA defendants, and therefore a conviction of them won't scare ordinary people much.

I think this analysis is spot on.
    Philippians 2:10-11

To argue with a person who renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. ~ Thomas Paine

“The greatest conspiracy theory is the notion that your government cares about you”- unknown.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by yoni View Post
    I have problems with the fact, they chased him for so long. They suspected he had committed a burglary days earlier, but presented no evidence that I know of that he committed a crime on that day.

If 3 guys were chasing me for almost 5 minutes, I would be afraid for my life or grievous bodily harm. Since I am always armed, I would have picked my location and turned on them and none of them would walk out of my ambush.

The fact that the third guy gave a statement to the police stating that the father used the N word while standing over the body. Changes the whole incident .

Then the son stated that his father was looking for a person to make an example of, and didn't care if he went to prison over it.

I would vote guilty
    The amount of time they chased him does not matter to me, what matters to me is if they had legal justification at all to chase him under GA law, be it 30 secs or 30 mins. If they had legal justification, they can rely on their (thin...) self defense claim when Arbery went for the gun and was shot. If they don't have that, then I'd think their entire case falls apart.

Whether Arbery thought his life was on the line and went for the gun is secondary to the above as I understand it.

Whether they are racist POS, I'm unclear what impact that has on the above and or if they have enough evidence to make it stick in court with the above factors in play. I tend to think they will be convicted of at least some of the charges.
    Last edited by WillBrink; 11-24-21 at 11:16.
    - Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score

Ahmaud Arbery Trial

Being racist and calling some N-word this or that isn’t and should not be a crime. Nor should motivation for a crime change punishment.

Remember Rosenbaum? He’s a “hero” and said, “kill me nigger” about ten times.

As this goes down I can see both sides of this. You go for my gun, I shoot you, it’s self defense. The deceased could claim self-defense in going for the gun, were he alive; already facing disparity of force with three on one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by mRad; 11-24-21 at 11:27.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by WillBrink View Post
    The amount of time they chased him does not matter to me, what matters to me is if they had legal justification at all to chase him under GA law, be it 30 secs or 30 mins. If they had legal justification, they can rely on their (thin...) self defense claim when Arbery went for the gun and was shot. If they don't have that, then I'd think their entire case falls apart. \
    I think the timeline and how long they chased him is relevant because the longer an event goes on, the more the stress effects the decison making abilities.

If you've chased someone out of your neighborhood, why in the hell are you still chasing?
    Doesn't anyone in Georgia have a Cell Phone? Why not call the Police, follow, observe and report?
    Why in the name of everything Holy, do you jump out of the Truck, armed and confrontational?
    If I chase you until your winded and out of breath, perhaps no longer able to run, what are your options now that you've got a gun in your face?
    Then after you've shot the guy, call him a Nigger?

No, this is some racisit B/S and if the colors were reversed you guys would be howling for blood.

Feedback Score

Ahmaud Arbery Trial

Quote Originally Posted by Averageman View Post
    I think the timeline and how long they chased him is relevant because the longer an event goes on, the more the stress effects the decison making abilities.

If you've chased someone out of your neighborhood, why in the hell are you still chasing?
    Doesn't anyone in Georgia have a Cell Phone? Why not call the Police, follow, observe and report?
    Why in the name of everything Holy, do you jump out of the Truck, armed and confrontational?
    If I chase you until your winded and out of breath, perhaps no longer able to run, what are your options now that you've got a gun in your face?
    Then after you've shot the guy, call him a Nigger?

No, this is some racisit B/S and if the colors were reversed you guys would be howling for blood.
    Being racist is not, nor should it be illegal. Meanwhile, I’m sure you know the statistics on racially motivated crime and which group is responsible for most of it.

The case must be decided on the facts of the case, not perception of racism.

Feedback Score
    Same reason that racist garbage guy killed 5 people injured 50 this week by driving half a mile through people
    His twitter said he was going to get some white people and other racist remarks
    Pure racism %100

BUT

If you saw how MSM reported it they said he had an accident !

If we do not make this pendulum swing its going to be a mess and take a lot more to swing back to normal

Feedback Score
    Well now a sixth child has died.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by mRad View Post
    Being racist and calling some N-word this or that isn’t and should not be a crime. Nor should motivation for a crime change punishment.

Remember Rosenbaum? He’s a “hero” and said, “kill me nigger” about ten times.

You go for my gun, I shoot you, it’s self defense. The deceased could claim self-defense in going for the gun, were he alive; already facing disparity of force

Calling the deceased the N word shows the state of mind of at least one of the defendants. These guys were a mini lynch mob.

On the right of self defense, I would say if you outnumber someone 3 to 1 then the right of self defense probably should go to the 1.

I have watched the video multiple times and the alleged gun is grab is really not clear nor is it if it did occur visible on the video.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by yoni View Post
    Calling the deceased the N word shows the state of mind of at least one of the defendants. These guys were a mini lynch mob.

On the right of self defense, I would say if you outnumber someone 3 to 1 then the right of self defense probably should go to the 1.

I have watched the video multiple times and the alleged gun is grab is really not clear nor is it if it did occur visible on the video.
    I don’t care what he called him. The facts and legality of actions matter. Forum members have called me worse than that here…

Feedback Score
    -"Is that the guy who might have stolen some stuff he carried away from that house being built the other day!?"

- "That guy running down the street with nothing in his hands and no backpack or bag? I think so!"

- "Well let's chase him down on this public road while openly carrying guns and force him to stop. If he comes at me, well, that's what buckshot is for..."

😑😑😑💩💀

The shooter at least is guilty of murder IMO.

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast