Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Letter to military and LE: If the quarantine camps ever come here to the US...

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by SteyrAUG View Post
    There is also a reason you have to go to places like BC to find information that supports your ridiculous ideas.
    I understand what you are going through, anger is a natural part of the process of unplugging from the matrix.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Feedback Score

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I think the issue of conspiracy theories has to be separated into two parts. The identification of incongruities, vs. the unprovable hypotheses that arise from them.

It's the conviction of any particular unprovable hypothesis that's logically wrong, and based in egos and defense mechanisms.

But people try to carry that into the core issue, which is the identification of the incongruity in the first place. So you have people separated into two camps. The "official narrative" people, and the "it happened exactly this way" people. And very, very rarely do you have someone on the sidelines who can be like yea, that shit don't add up, but no I don't have any demonstrable theories. So both sides of the argument, save for a few truly intelligent people, are both bogged down in believing they're right about something they can't know.

And that's just not how science is supposed to work, and I would call history a science. It's always written by the victors, so you have to apply scientific reasoning to the alleged facts to try and figure out which parts are lies, omissions, and straight up fact. And since time travel doesn't exist, there's never 100% certainty, and most people can't handle that, which is probably why history is indoctrinated rather than taught as a science like it should be.

Science is supposed to work differently, and sometimes does. For example, early in the 20th century, it became appararent that Newtonian physics was fundamentally wrong. It didn't take Einstein to figure out that much, because anyone with a telescope could see it with their own two eyes. And today we're in a similar predicament because now we know Einstein was wrong, too, but we don't have a theory to replace it yet. Just hypotheses.

And history can be treated in much the same way. If something doesn't add up, start trying to find a model that does. Is the absolute truth? No, probably not, but maybe it's closer to the truth. There's just something about history though that can't be left open ended. People can't handle that.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    So unprovable claims by someone from a foreign country is all it takes to make you feel correct?

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Kennedy made mortal enemies out of the CIA, mafia, and every retail bank owner or federal reserve bank shareholder. Out of all the people with motives to see him dead, I think the Jews were probably at the bottom of that list.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by okie View Post
    I think the issue of conspiracy theories has to be separated into two parts. The identification of incongruities, vs. the unprovable hypotheses that arise from them.

It's the conviction of any particular unprovable hypothesis that's logically wrong, and based in egos and defense mechanisms.

But people try to carry that into the core issue, which is the identification of the incongruity in the first place. So you have people separated into two camps. The "official narrative" people, and the "it happened exactly this way" people. And very, very rarely do you have someone on the sidelines who can be like yea, that shit don't add up, but no I don't have any demonstrable theories. So both sides of the argument, save for a few truly intelligent people, are both bogged down in believing they're right about something they can't know.

And that's just not how science is supposed to work, and I would call history a science. It's always written by the victors, so you have to apply scientific reasoning to the alleged facts to try and figure out which parts are lies, omissions, and straight up fact. And since time travel doesn't exist, there's never 100% certainty, and most people can't handle that, which is probably why history is indoctrinated rather than taught as a science like it should be.

Science is supposed to work differently, and sometimes does. For example, early in the 20th century, it became appararent that Newtonian physics was fundamentally wrong. It didn't take Einstein to figure out that much, because anyone with a telescope could see it with their own two eyes. And today we're in a similar predicament because now we know Einstein was wrong, too, but we don't have a theory to replace it yet. Just hypotheses.

And history can be treated in much the same way. If something doesn't add up, start trying to find a model that does. Is the absolute truth? No, probably not, but maybe it's closer to the truth. There's just something about history though that can't be left open ended. People can't handle that.
    I’m not saying that conspiracies don’t exist. I think most rational people can agree they do. The problem is that the knowledge of their existence effect some much more drastically than others.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Inkslinger View Post
    So unprovable claims by someone from a foreign country is all it takes to make you feel correct?
    Pretty sure that was what was released so far per Trump's order to declassify the JFK files.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ToeCutter View Post
    Pretty sure that was what was released so far per Trump's order to declassify the JFK files.
    That letter is evidence of nothing. Did you read it?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Inkslinger View Post
    That letter is evidence of nothing. Did you read it?
    Did you? Link is directly to NSA.

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/10/23/u...-pandemic.html

https://www.politico.com/news/2021/1...k-files-517024
    Last edited by ToeCutter; 11-26-21 at 21:22.

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast