Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Thread: Letter to military and LE: If the quarantine camps ever come here to the US...

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Dudes: stop posting random links with no summary or editorial comment. Especially videos.

Site policy, but also the fastest way to get ignored is to post random links with "you need to see this!!!!" Breathless comments.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by SteyrAUG View Post
    Do you know how many jews Stalin killed? He didn't care who or what you were. Take your crazy home.
    part of what he says is true. Marx was a jew, and the majority of the 'revolutionaries' who overthrew the Czar were also jews.

https://www.haaretz.com/jewish/1st-s...utin-1.5282900

Putin openly states this per the article.

I will agree the rest of his statement has a poor context. As for how many jews did Stalin kill? Who knows?

I agree he did not differentiate, he murdered anyone and everyone.

Feedback Score
    If they don't control the world, was Trump's remark from a couple weeks ago also wrong? About Israel having total control of our congress up until this year? He seemed to think it was a good idea and something we should get back to. Been a little surprised that I haven't seen it mentioned on any of the conservative gun boards. How odd.
    Last edited by aFella; 11-27-21 at 14:42.

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by aFella View Post
    If they don't control the world, was Trump's remark from a couple weeks ago also wrong? About Israel having total control of our congress up until this year? He seemed to think it was a good idea and something we should get back to. Been a little surprised that I haven't seen it mentioned on any of the conservative gun boards. How odd.
    You can have your own opinion, not your own facts. President Trump said 10 - 15 years ago, not "until this year".

https://m.jpost.com/diaspora/antisem...terview-683759

Andy
    Last edited by AndyLate; 11-27-21 at 16:04.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by pinzgauer View Post
    Dudes: stop posting random links with no summary or editorial comment. Especially videos.

Site policy, but also the fastest way to get ignored is to post random links with "you need to see this!!!!" Breathless comments.
    NEED LIKE BUTTON and YUP

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by AndyLate View Post
    You can have your own opinion, not your own facts. President Trump said 10 - 15 years ago, not "until this year".

https://m.jpost.com/diaspora/antisem...terview-683759

Andy
    I guess I should put in an inquiry to see what kinda timeframe he meant for "today it's almost the opposite". Did it change 10 years ago then and just this year the total opposite? Either way, they've obviously did a tremendous job watching over the country roll itself downhill. Say, you know how a lot of people like to claim that the country started really going downhill with Obama? What year would it be 15 years ago?

Imagine backing "Israel had such power – and rightfully – over Congress".

When you can't help but to take the bait lmao

Country is an absolute joke and we're getting exactly what we deserve.
    Last edited by aFella; 11-27-21 at 18:13.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by pinzgauer View Post

Sorry, mine was just a link to a scientific paper on why people are attracted to conspiracy theories. It wasn’t a questionable link to conspiracy theories….

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Inkslinger View Post
    Sorry, mine was just a link to a scientific paper on why people are attracted to conspiracy theories. It wasn’t a questionable link to conspiracy theories….
    That's fine, just give a quick positioning like that with the link and you'll be good to go.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by ToeCutter View Post
    What 90% of the people in western society don't understand (and this is intentional and by design as no-one is ever taught anything about Weimar Germany in the public schools) about Marxism, cultural Marxism and Communism. Is that they are all the product of the Jewish intellectuals of the 19th century. Both Marxism and Communism, at they're core, are jewish ideologies and social constructs designed and implemented by jews to put them at the top of the social hierarchy. ABOVE ALL OTHERS! And again, what people don't understand about Russian history, and/or the "Russian Revolution" is that the Bolshevik's (Vladimir Lenin, Joseph Stalin, Leon Trotsky and so on),(and whom destroyed the white christian Russian ethno state, then ushering in the Soviet state), they were not themselves Russian... They were JEWS...And they murdered the Russian royal family (the Romanov's) and then proceeded to commit whole sale genocide against the white christian farmers (the Kulaks) in the Ukraine in what history now calls the Holodomor. And this all preceded the rise of Hitler and WW2 by the way and Germany was next. And as for Germany and Hitler's rise, it all boils down to the fact that the germans were in very real danger, and really, had in fact become, second class citizens in their own country. The Germans pushed back so violently against the Jews because THEY WERE Communist!

https://archive.org/details/europa-t...cumentary-720p
    So, in other words...you feel that the Holocaust was justified? That the Nazis were, in some way, doing the right thing?
    Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who do not.-Ben Franklin

there’s some good in this world, Mr. Frodo. And it’s worth fighting for.-Samwise Gamgee

Feedback Score
    Viewing the various ignorant baseless posts by "toe cutter" and the erudite and reasoned responses to his incoherent, subnormal maniacal rantings, all I can say is, "bees don't need to explain to flies why honey is better than shit".

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast