Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Why you don't buy no name cheap parts because they look cool

Feedback Score

Why you don't buy no name cheap parts because they look cool

Found a neat video from School of the American Rifle breaking down a flashy no name BCG. Buy high quality parts from known good companies that mark their parts. Personally I think most of these coatings are a gimmick and marketing wank. Never had a well maintain BCG need that crap to work. Cheap parts don't have good QC or any QC as seen here. People get what they pay for.

Last edited by zack991; 11-25-21 at 10:17.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    But its gold..........That was an abomination.

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Extremely sloppy fit of the bolt tail and shoulder support. Very sloppy cam pin fit. “Crush fit” headspace leading to high pressure. I wonder if these dimensions were involved in the broken Anderson bolt someone posted last week, that cracked at both the tail and cam pin hole?
    RLTW

“What’s New” button, but without GD: https://www.m4carbine.net/search.php...new&exclude=60 , courtesy of ST911.

Disclosure: I am affiliated PRN with a tactical training center, but I speak only for myself. I have no idea what we sell, other than CLP and training. I receive no income from sale of hard goods.

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)
    How do you politely tell someone they bought garbage…? To them it’s the same or just as good as…

Feedback Score
    Go to any anderson page and its like fish in a barrel. Their arguments for just as good is like me saying their oil filter suppressor is just as good as a Surefire surpressor because they use the same size threading. Late night informationals taught me if its really flashy and cheap its likely to good to be true.
    Last edited by zack991; 11-25-21 at 11:30.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Even worse?

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Disciple View Post
    Even worse?

I did some quick searching on the "owner" of this company after watching this one. She and her husband appear to be serial scam artists, imported from Russia and should be deported.

Started in Bullion, migrated to Real Estate and now firearms.

https://dfpi.ca.gov/wp-content/uploa...Bullion_dr.pdf

Feedback Score
    I think people should be charged especially in firearm products. If a person doesnt do their own fact checking as they should, it could be a bad day when it fails.

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)
    I enjoy his videos, I have learned a few things from watching them. I’m assuming he has the tdp and is able to make his garages based on the tdp specs for go vs no go. Someday I will mix up a batch of his lube, for now SLIP 2000 has AWLAYS done the job foe me.

Feedback Score
    While I totally understand tight budget's, low cost build's, there are certain areas I won't cut corners or sacrifice quality. Especially when safety and life depends on it

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast