Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Mount for Comp M4 ?

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Found a home.
    Posts
    929
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

    Mount for Comp M4 ?

    I have an Aimpoint Comp M4 with the standard Aimpoint mount that has the big-a$$ knob on the side. It works well but where can I get a lower profile, more streamlined mount for it?

    Thanks

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Lowcountry, SC.
    Posts
    3,864
    Feedback Score
    23 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 1986s4 View Post
    I have an Aimpoint Comp M4 with the standard Aimpoint mount that has the big-a$$ knob on the side. It works well but where can I get a lower profile, more streamlined mount for it?

    Thanks
    I use the Larue lower third on one of mine, and it is excellent.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    379
    Feedback Score
    0
    You can get a factory LRP mount for it.

    https://aimpoint.us/aimpoint-lrp-lev...lar-base-only/

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    198
    Feedback Score
    0
    Iíve got a Midwest Industries QD plate that replaces just the knob portion of the QRP mount. Itís been solid for several years and thousands of rounds now.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    922
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I use a LaRue with mine, but ADM and Bobro also make them. I'm sure there are others as well.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Found a home.
    Posts
    929
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by rockapede View Post
    I’ve got a Midwest Industries QD plate that replaces just the knob portion of the QRP mount. It’s been solid for several years and thousands of rounds now.
    Thanks ! That looks good !

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    9,662
    Feedback Score
    0
    SCALARWORKS makes awesome mounts. They're pricey but nice as hell. I have two, one for an Aimpoint PRO and the other is for an LPVO like my Steiner P4Xi.

    EDIT: looked it up after I posted this recommendation (SMH at myself) and SCALARWORKS does not make one for an M4S.
    Last edited by ABNAK; 11-29-21 at 21:21.
    11C2P '83-'87
    Airborne Infantry
    Oh, and screw China!

  8. #8
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Tucson, AZ
    Posts
    1,176
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by ABNAK View Post
    SCALARWORKS makes awesome mounts. They're pricey but nice as hell. I have two, one for an Aimpoint PRO and the other is for an LPVO like my Steiner P4Xi.

    EDIT: looked it up after I posted this recommendation (SMH at myself) and SCALARWORKS does not make one for an M4S.
    They used to. They stopped after the CompM5 came out, as they felt that the CompM5 was a worthy replacement for the CompM4 and CompM4s.
    Plus Áa change, plus c'est la mÍme chose.

    老僧三十年前未參禪時、見山是山、見水是水、及至後夾親見知識、有箇入處、見山不是山、見水不是水、而今得箇體歇處、依然見山秪是山、見水秪是水。

    https://www.instagram.com/defaultmp3/

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •