Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Do green glocks and tan glocks exist?????

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam
    That picture looks like it was from Bowie Tactical Concepts and a custom Glock from David Bowie. Looks like the slide is painted with tan color and maybe the frame is too.
    It's actually Wendell Tactical Concepts. He said that it was just an OD frame, no paint on the frame. He quoted me a very reasonable price and was one of the most helpful of the glock customizers that I've been talking to. He will be getting my business.

Feedback Score
    My local Scheel's All Sports had a batch of tan Glocks on clearance the last time I was up there. They aren't dark tan though, and they match fairly evenly with the HK tan frames. I even got to fondle a tan 19 that a buddy was looking at. They had OD frames in stock as well, and I'm 100% confident the tan color wasn't by accident.

I also remember awhile back a guy posted pictures of his Glocks on TOS including two that were tan, and a few people commented on how rare they are. It appears they were limited production special order items.

The ones I saw were railed 17's and 19's. If they're really that rare, I could try and get some cell phone pics if they still have any left.

ETA: Bud's Gun Shop has nearly all of the OD Glock line in stock.

ETA2: I just searched Glock Talk, and here is a picture of a tan Glock a guy ordered straight through Glock.

The luxury of freedom was not free.

Feedback Score
    I gotta git me one of those. That is some Tactical Tan Goodness.

Dave

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by olds442tyguy
    My local Scheel's All Sports had a batch of tan Glocks on clearance the last time I was up there. They aren't dark tan though, and they match fairly evenly with the HK tan frames. I even got to fondle a tan 19 that a buddy was looking at. They had OD frames in stock as well, and I'm 100% confident the tan color wasn't by accident.

I also remember awhile back a guy posted pictures of his Glocks on TOS including two that were tan, and a few people commented on how rare they are. It appears they were limited production special order items.

The ones I saw were railed 17's and 19's. If they're really that rare, I could try and get some cell phone pics if they still have any left.

ETA: Bud's Gun Shop has nearly all of the OD Glock line in stock.

ETA2: I just searched Glock Talk, and here is a picture of a tan Glock a guy ordered straight through Glock.

Oh poop...the GLOCK shelf in the safe is going to be very crowded now!

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)
    Here's a pic of the green Glock 34 that I use to use in Production class in USPSA. I'm shooting an M&P9 now.

Glock 34 (St Charles 3gun match in Jan06)
    Chief Armorer for Elite Shooting Sports in Manassas VA
    Chief Armorer for Corp Arms (FFL 07-08/SOT 02)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12