Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: UAW just gave Biden the big middle finger...

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by flenna View Post
    That may be, but which party do the unions send millions of dollars to? Which party do they openly campaign for?
    Which party does the UAW continue to support in glowing terms? https://uaw.org/uaw-president-ray-cu...ture-bill-law/

It doesn't matter how the rank and file union workers vote. It matters what the union they finance does.

Andy

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by AndyLate View Post
    Which party does the UAW continue to support in glowing terms? https://uaw.org/uaw-president-ray-cu...ture-bill-law/

It doesn't matter how the rank and file union workers vote. It matters what the union they finance does.

Andy
    Yea...most just vote for who the unions endorse rather than educating themselves.

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by lowprone View Post
    They are just reading which way the wind is blowing.
    With an eye towards re-aligning the course to favor their sails before 2024.

I would love to see unions hoist RED Mainsails in 2024 and actually help unify The USA but I'm still not feeling it.

What we as RED voting need are the Mexican, Asian, Indian population and I can't for the life of me figure why they don't adopt the RED mentality. Most of the ones I meet don't live the LEFT BLUE life.

Most that I meet are upper level professionals, upper rung ladder climbers, or independent blue collar.

Having said that and being a Virginian and damn happy with the election results this month, if you ever thought about talking to your co-workers, friends, anybody, ... about taking the RED pill in 2024... now is the time.

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 3 AE View Post
    "Saw a clip the other day of a news conference where a reporter asked the official if he had been vaccinated - He replied by asking her is she had any STD's.."

DG23, Thanks for posting that bit of info. It made my day!!!
    That "official" was Arizona Attorney General Mark Brnovich. He is running for Senate and I'm excited about that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v0DW9m0q6sI

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Coal Dragger View Post
    Yeah BLE-T member here, now part of the Teamsters.

The stereotype of union members being leftists is surely no longer accurate. It’s too bad Republican politicians can’t seem to understand the membership is who to speak to not the union leaders.

The dynamic of political belief within private sector unions is changing dramatically.
    Almost no support for the dems in my terminal. Of coarse it’s N Idaho/E Washington but still. There’s a few hard core dems and many hard core republicans then there’s a lot Like me that are fed up with both parties. Most of weather BLE-T or UTU/SMART have opted out of the option to have a few bucks put towards the Political Fund.
    Last edited by Pacific5th; 11-30-21 at 23:12.

Feedback Score
    Good for them that they did this, but I'd bet that 95%+ are already vaccinated.

This coming from someone that had lived in the Detroit suburbs for half a century, so I've had contact with a "Big 3" UAW worker or two.

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by .45fan View Post
    Good for them that they did this, but I'd bet that 95%+ are already vaccinated.

This coming from someone that had lived in the Detroit suburbs for half a century, so I've had contact with a "Big 3" UAW worker or two.
    I have no problem with the vaccine and am vaccinated, but that does not matter. The mandate is where the govt overstepped and I agree with UAW, other unions, employers and the states who are fighting it.

Andy

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by AndyLate View Post
    I have no problem with the vaccine and am vaccinated, but that does not matter. The mandate is where the govt overstepped and I agree with UAW, other unions, employers and the states who are fighting it.

Andy
    While you are not wrong, in my opinion what they are doing is smoke and mirrors.

Hey we refuse to make our vaccinated employees get a vaccine (wink, wink).

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by DG23 View Post
    **** Joe Biden...

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/...-union-members

About damn time some of the bigger companies stood up for their workers privacy and said FU to Biden and his unlawful mandates that would harm those workers and ultimately their businesses.
    Who cares?

The UAW **SUPPORTED** NAFTA!

I know because I was an engineer at Ford in Dearborn and recalled debating with hourly and salary workers.

They’ve helped destroy the USA.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "One cannot awaken a man who pretends to be asleep..."

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mjolnir View Post
    Who cares?

The UAW **SUPPORTED** NAFTA!

I know because I was an engineer at Ford in Dearborn and recalled debating with hourly and salary workers.

They’ve helped destroy the USA.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yea...kind of like watching one douchebag calling out another douchebag.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast